Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help: Match 3d game

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by hesanda80, Jan 5, 2015.

1. hesanda80

hesanda80

I am wanting to make a 3d match game, similar to frozen free fall. Are there any script codes? I want a map that the player would start at level 1 to 100. Also i want items that they need to collect to drop in order to get. I want power up skills, they could use to help them along with the levels. In order to you skills, they would need to get orbs, which can be cashed in to use the skills. at star one they get 1 orb, star 2 get 3 orbs and star 3 5 orbs. In order to go to the next level they need at least need 1 star. With the gem side of things. I want it, if they combine 5 jems, they get a special powerup that can be used to clear all one color, combine 4 jems they get a power up that is random on which direction that the powerup will clear in that row. At the end after they completed the required score, or task any power ups remaining will automatically be used and any moves added would be transfered as a powerup to help improve their score.

I know this is asking for a lot, If anyone can help with, or can find a script for this please let me know. thanks.

2. wizardious

wizardious