Search Unity

Need help looking for plugin: Flash/animate > Unity

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by DestroyingCat, Jun 6, 2018.

1. DestroyingCat

DestroyingCat

Hi everyone! First time posting, sorry if it's the wrong section.

I'm a 2d artist with little knowledge of Unity but greatly skilled with Flash Animate (yeah.. that's a useful skill these days :p).

I was wondering if there is a plugin to import both animations AND the coordinates for the environment assets of a scene from Flash to Unity. So far I've only found plugins that work for animating characters and UI elements, but not the placing of environments.

Alternatevely, plugins that let you export coordinates for the environment assets from Photoshop to Unity would be great as well. Paying a total of 100-150$ would still be less expensive than 300$ for Spine (animation wise, at least) and I would already know how to use the programs as the time is kind of limited on the projects I'm working on.
    If you could help me decide which to buy that would be great.

Thanks all!!

2. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

3. DestroyingCat

DestroyingCat

cheers! offers by PM you mean, people who reach through private message, or is it a company I don't know?

i must admit I have no idea what a package manager is, but I will sure be learning something new today! :D And I will look into Anima2D, thanks for the heads up!

However, being much more familiar with adobe (And already paying the subscription ;) ) I would love to have an option to work with the tool I already have, instead of having to learn something from scratch risking to waste time for the project.

I found stuff like GAF and Flash Animation toolset in the store, are those plugins to better stay away from?

thanks