Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help in Publisher portal

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BaianoDoido, Nov 15, 2023.

1. BaianoDoido

BaianoDoido

I need some help created some models but all of them is rejected maybe the reason is the title very generic but i see a lot assets in store with same logic, anyone know how i can improve this assets to be approved? upload_2023-11-15_13-50-53.png https://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/LuizaoDaBahia

2. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

What was the rejection reason? Too simple? Not meeting quality standards? Not ready to use?

Do they have a working rig? That's what I would expect from a store asset. No rig, no use.
    Do they have custom animations? It's not required, but they should work well with common free animation sets, eg Mixamo.

You may want to sell these characters as a bundle. They belong together. Individual meshes at $5 are far less useful as a bundle of five for $20.

Oh and ... I completely overlooked that! You cannot use other's trademarks in your asset's name eg "from Resident Evil". At most "<something> for Unity" is allowed.

3. BaianoDoido

BaianoDoido

yes that's models have rig compatible with humanoid skeleton I believe it was rejected for using a third party's name, thanks friend for the tip, I'll do it as a package instead of individually.