Search Unity

Need help, I have pixelized rendering

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by allanhroft, Aug 10, 2018.

1. allanhroft

allanhroft

Hello,
    In some case I have trouble with my rendering(It's to pixelized even in Fantastic quality)
    Probably, somebody met this problem and can help me
    I Attached screenshot
    upload_2018-8-10_1-54-34.png
    Thanks

2. peteorstrike

peteorstrike

Unity Technologies

It looks like you've unintentionally zoomed your Game View - if you look just above your rendered view you'll see the Scale slider, just set that back to 1.0 and you should be good again!

allanhroft likes this.
  3. allanhroft

allanhroft

It's didint help a lot. I tryed to simulate just cube, and you can see this sharp lines in normal scale, but thanks you fo answer.
    There are can be trouble that I have not a pro version?

upload_2018-8-10_3-47-30.png

Attached Files:

4. kdgalla

kdgalla

No, there is no difference between free and pro version. Anti-aliasing should be on in your quality settings, but are you using deferred rendering? I could be wrong but I think that the built-in anti-aliasing does not work in deferred rendering.

To compensate, you can download Unity's free post-processing from the Asset Store. There will be an anti-aliasing filter that you can use.

allanhroft likes this.
  5. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Your "normal version" is still scaled up to 1.25x. You should be looking at these kind of issues set at 1x, not scaled up. As already mentioned, try anti-aliasing.

allanhroft likes this.
  6. allanhroft

allanhroft

Ok, I found trouble, my minimal scale for game screen was 1.25 in some case(for 19:10 resolution). Now it's looks better.
    Thanks!