Search Unity

Need Help About Advertising App on Facebook

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FernandoAlonso, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FernandoAlonso

FernandoAlonso

So i am aiming to advertise my app on facebook. But i see a warning as you can see from the image below. So what should i do now? A detailed reply would be good.
    upload_2019-2-18_13-30-59.png

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

What do you need to know that isn't already explained by the warning?

Samuel411 likes this.
  3. FernandoAlonso

FernandoAlonso

Actually i couldnt explain my problem well. So i want to advertise my app through Facebook but i dont know which advertising method is better for it so i thought that app method could be good. And with this method Facebook expecting me to register my app and i dont know if it necessary for it. Also dont know if it is free to register or not.

Now my question is which method should i use to advertise my app? Any help or documentation about it would be good cuz Facebook documentation about it is a little bit complex for me.

4. Murgilod

Murgilod

You sure didn't since that's an entirely different thing all together.

Did you try registering your app at all? Or did you just see that that's something you have to do and stop there?

Joe-Censored likes this.
  5. FernandoAlonso

FernandoAlonso

So is it necessary to register my app for Facebook advertising or not. I know i can advertise my app with "link" method but i thought "app" method would be better in case of results. Also dont know if it is free to register my app. They are a little bit beginner questions but i dont know and couldnt find a detailed guide about them. A detailed help about registering and advertising with "app" method will be very good for me. Thanks.

6. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Check out Facebooks support section if you are having problems. This forum is for unity and game development.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.