Search Unity

Need Contract 2D Unity Animator for PAID Project

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by ZolnierGames, Jul 7, 2021.

1. ZolnierGames

ZolnierGames

Hi There Unity community! I need an experienced 2D Unity animator to help me create some multi-sprite animations for a 2d basketball game I am working on.

I had the sprite professionally created (thanks to Ben on fiverr!) and it is structured with the following components: head, torso, left arm, left forearm, left hand, right arm, right forearm, right hand, left leg, left shin, left foot, right leg, right shin, right foot.

I have this sprite setup in 5 directions (up, down, left, NW, SW) and I need someone to help create the following animations for each of those 5 directions for me:
    1.Walk 2.Run 3.Sprint 4.Stand/Wait/Idle 5.Dribble Standing 6.Dribble Running 7.Dribblie Sprinting 8.Jump Up/Block 9.Jump Shot 10.Free Throw Shot (Standing) 11.Defense Stance/shuffle/Leaning Forward 12.Box Out 13.Pass 14.Catch 15.Steal/Reach In 16.Dunk (Running) 17.Dunk (from standing position) 18.Layup

The animations don't need to be very complicated and I am open to the best way to get this done. It can't be a spritesheet as I need to dynamically change parts of the sprite for colors, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions if you would be interested in working with me on this project by responding or DMing me with your interest and samples of your 2D animation work in Unity.

Ideal budget for me is $200-500, depending on the qualifications and experience. Thanks!!

henry_unity180 likes this.