Search Unity

Feedback Need constructive feedback on graphics, and guidance to improve on them

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by keshav2010, May 1, 2019.

1. keshav2010

keshav2010

Hello everyone, we are working on a drone racing game primarily aimed toward mobile devices, and our team is done with programming and model design but we lack a sense of graphics programming and other effects, so far this is what we achieved, the pics below represent a recycle/waste site
    image_rubblePiles
    image_environment1
    image_environment2
    If anyone of you can give me guidance on what i need to do more to make it look good, provide some reference to youtube channels or videos to imrpove graphics add amazing effects but still keeping mobile platform limitation in mind, or just write down your thoughts below, it will be great help to me

2. khos

khos

My 0.2 cents: Image effects give less performance on mobile in my experience, I might be wrong.
    Consider:
    Set the project's quality level to higher, then the touch screen control images won't look so blurry. Make the images of the controls smaller maybe, they take up most of the screen? You can change the skybox to make it look better. Work on a better looking terrain. Hope that helps.

Why can't you include the screenshots in this post/thread?