Search Unity

Audio Need Audio? Composer available for collaboration here!

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by dpottermusic, Sep 13, 2017.

1. dpottermusic

dpottermusic

Hey Everyone

My name's Daniel, and I'm a music composer currently studying Music Technology at university level. I've been creating music for most of my life, and my long term goal is to make a career out of creating sound tracks for computer games.

At this stage, I'm looking to collaborate with anyone who has a project in the works. I’m quite a fan of darker themed genres such as anything to do with zombies or apocalyptic settings – that’s just the kind of sound I’ve been feeling lately so get it while it’s hot!

What styles/genres do you compose?

I have all the software and experience to compose just about anything you'll need. This includes Orchestral, Ambient, 8-bit, Metal, EDM, or even a fusion of the lot. That’s not to say I’m not open to new genres. In fact, I’d love to try some new styles if your game requires it!

What will it cost?

Absolutely nothing. Or at least, not if you don't want to. My main goal is simply to prove myself and build a portfolio. I might even learn a few things on the way! I can also promise to you, that I will absolutely not abandon your project unless dire circumstances arise.

If you have any questions not answered here, please leave a reply or contact me by email at: daniel @dpottermusic.com

00christian00 likes this.
  2. BrandyStarbrite

BrandyStarbrite

How ya going Daniel.
    And welcome to unity forums.:D

The best place to post this topic and info, is in the...
    Commercial and Collaborative work section, of the forums.

This Audio section of the forum, is where people post questions
    about how to do, or make audio/video stuff, in unity.:)