Search Unity

Need a Windows Phone Device to test with

Discussion in 'Windows' started by kenlem, Aug 4, 2013.

1. kenlem

kenlem

Where can I buy a cheap Windows 8 Phone off contract that I can test with? I see various Nokias for sale on ebay but not sure which to get. Any suggestions?

2. devbr

devbr

I'm very satisfied with my Lumia 520 for Unity development. There are some unlocked on ebay.

Regards.

3. davebost

davebost

@kenlem

Where are you located? Microsoft Technical Evangelists are scattered all over the world and any of them should be able to help provide a loaner device to test your game with. I, myself, am based in the U.S. but I should be able to connect you with your local Technical Evangelist.

dave bost / technical evangelist / microsoft / b: http://www.davebost.com / t: @davebost

4. kenlem

kenlem

Hi Dave,

I'm on the East Coast in Maine. I'd love to get a loaner. I just got my game running on the Surface last nice. It needs a little minor touch up but looks good otherwise.

5. davebost

davebost

PM me your email address and I'll connect you with our Technical Evangelist who covers that area.

6. idtemp2013

idtemp2013

Even I will need a Windows device to test with. I have no idea about Microsoft technical Evangelists. Can I get a Windows 8 device? Also what are the charges and procedure? I reside near Faridabad, Delhi NCR, India.

7. davebost

davebost

@idtemp2013 PM with your email address and I will connect you with the Technical Evangelist that covers India.