Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Need 2D Teaching/Coaching (Wanted to pay)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by QuzFlips, May 13, 2019.

1. QuzFlips

QuzFlips

I've recently started working with unity and wanted to release my game slowly,and then start to make updates on it. I've seen several totorials on YouTube,but when I start doing something I feel like I know 0%. I would like someone to teach/coach me. (Will pay)
    Because watching totorials doesn't always help when you want to ask something or just change to something else

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

If you don't get any takers, just find some helpful people on the forums you can bounce questions off of or just post your question in the forum. There's many people here who are more than willing to help if you've already put some effort into learning on own but are having trouble.

3. Siegewolf

Siegewolf

You can check this beginner-friendly complete game tutorial of mine in asset store:

https://assetstore.unity.com/packag...nary-void-pc-mobile-full-game-tutorial-137978

It's full of code comments and it has deep and detailed PDF-Walkthrough to lead you through the whole process of making a classic PC/Mobile game from beginning to the end. And you can always ask me for additional clarifications if you don't understand something during study :)

Last edited: May 14, 2019