Search Unity

Need 2D Teaching/Coaching (Wanted to pay)

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by QuzFlips, May 13, 2019.

1. QuzFlips

QuzFlips

I've recently started working with unity and wanted to release my game slowly,and then start to make updates on it. I've seen several totorials on YouTube,but when I start doing something I feel like I know 0%. I would like someone to teach/coach me. (Will pay)
    Because watching totorials doesn't always help when you want to ask something or just change to something else

2. You can find people on http://connect.unity.com/ you need to ask for people who can work for you either for free or paid, it's up to your agreement.
    But, I think you would be better off if you don't pay someone to tutor you but you would invest time instead if you can.
    This means you would start at the beginning (which means you probably wouldn't work on your game, but on simple, beginner level games, since you're a beginner). And when you're comfortable with Unity and you know what's what, you have time to start to implement your dream-project.

If you want to start to learn, you can find tutorials in the Learn section.