Search Unity

Question NDC command took too long

Discussion in 'Android' started by Lord_Eniac, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Lord_Eniac

Lord_Eniac

I'm having a problem with my Unity apps taking an inordinate amount of time to simply load. This doesn't matter whether its my current app in development or a brand new app with nothing but a camera (no audio listeners, sky box, etc.... just a camera)

My logcat shows the following as being the main problem:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. 2020-10-05 14:01:06.140 1606-7434/? D/VoldConnector: SND -> {42 volume mkdirs /storage/3031-3264/Android/data/com.DefaultCompany.NewUnityProject/cache/}
    3. 2020-10-05 14:01:45.615 1606-7434/? E/VoldConnector: NDC Command {42 volume mkdirs /storage/3031-3264/Android/data/com.DefaultCompany.NewUnityProject/cache/} took too long (39475ms)
    After the 40 seconds elapsed, the new app (in this case) comes up fine. I would wonder if it had something to do with my SD card, but with other newly installed applications (so no cached files or anything) not having any problems loading quickly, I'm at a loss as to what the problem is or how to go about addressing it.

I tried installing a couple of other made with Unity apps that I found on the PlayStore, and they also exhibit this behavior. Whereas apps that were apparently not made with Unity did fine.

The strange thing is that this only started happening recently, leading me to believe it may be a device issue. However, for that to single out Unity apps is bizarre.