Search Unity

Bug NavMeshAgent starts some sort of slalom while reaching where he needs to go. VERSION: 2022.2.19

Discussion in 'Navigation' started by AzoX_Compagny, May 21, 2023.

1. AzoX_Compagny

AzoX_Compagny

Hello,

I am having some troubles with my Nav Mesh Agent. All is in the title. I have attached a video in a zip file to be more understandable.
    Do someone know how to fix this?

Thank you for taking the time to study my issue :)

Attached Files:

2. Claytonious

Claytonious

3. Claytonious

Claytonious

but the title says "NavMeshAgent starts some sort of slalom while reaching where he needs to go". That is not enough information. Do you mean that your agent rotates a lot, and more as it gets closer to the goal? What have you tried so far in order to diagnose the problem? What debugging have you already done that you would like some feedback on?

4. AzoX_Compagny

AzoX_Compagny

Hello, sorry for the lack of information.
    I think i don't understand your first reply, you can't see the attached file?
    To be more clear with the issue, the Agent starts some sort of horizontal rotation, left to right, right to left, etc... until it reaches the goal. But the Agent do this only when the goal is on the left (as shown in the video).
    I already trying recalculating the NavMeshSurface, change its parameters, change the agent parameters. The issue still stays the same.
    If you have any idea, i'll take it ^^