Search Unity

NavMesh Doubt -reg

Discussion in 'Navigation' started by Joshwa, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Joshwa

Joshwa

I used Boot Camp to do some new game.....In that Boot Camp Project I added Navmesh and made zombies and created 10 different spawn points in it.. But the Problem I was Facing is when I start playing by clicking play button. Zombies are spawning....... But they are revolving around spawn points (Seems like Very Mystery).... Sometimes some zombies are seeing the player and it setting destination to player and also when they are walking towards me some times they got stilled some where and they start revolving.... ( I think I explained my problem).. sorry for my bad english

2. Jakob_Unity

Jakob_Unity

Try to select the agents that have bad moment in the heirarchy - while the "Navigation" window is open - you should be able to see the current path of the agent (red line) - does it go where you expect ?

3. Joshwa

Joshwa

Thanks for ur help! Jakob. Actually As u said I am able to see the red line. But The thing was When the zombies are getting spawned. As u see in the attached pic but they are not coming to me(Player) after they got spawned they revolve the spawn points for 40 seconds approximately and then only they are approaching me.... But I want them to walk towards me after the very next moment they get spawned. :) Hope I explained the problem !!

Test.jpg