I picked up Nature Renderer a couple days ago, and just got around to testing it out. Firstly, the demo scene runs just fine, no issues at all. However in my own scenes (new or existing) it does not work at all. firstly, adding the Nature Renderer a terrain has a high chance if not only freezing unity, but my entire computer forcing a hard reboot (this happened 3 times now) it’s something I can’t even provide much detail for because unity doesn’t even generate editor logs beyond the point of adding the component in these cases. I’ve gotten it to work twice, both seemingly random. In these cases though, performance was beyond bad. It almost acts like a huge memory leak that quickly uses all resources until an eventual OS crash. most of my attempts result in this however. Add the component, and the scene flashes for a second and then shows Nature Renderer displaying correctly in the scene view. Or if it’s an empty terrain, then adding detail works as expected. However once I enter playmode, the editor shows the game view for a fraction of a second then jumps back to the scene view and all details disappear. Now the OS is completely frozen, requiring a hard reboot to recover. I haven’t had a single warning or error during any of these tests. I’ve tested running unity 2020.1 URP on a MBP Catalina. I tried both an existing project and a new project. I was expecting to see some related issues in this form, but I don’t see any which makes me wonder if I’m just doing something wrong (which honestly seems hard to do with the simplicity of this package). anyway, if anyone had similar issues, or even if they have some advice on debugging this, I’d be very grateful.