Search Unity

1. Get the latest news, tutorials and offers directly to your inbox with our newsletters. Sign up now.
    Dismiss Notice

Nature Renderer: Better terrain detail rendering ✅ PBR ✅ Custom Shaders ✅ Shadows ✅ Wind ✅ SRP

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Visual-Design-Cafe, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Unravel1

Unravel1

this. is it being worked on? would be great to have better performing trees.

2. mukki014

mukki014

Hi Sir thank you. The solution provided has worked really well. Would you recommend your nature shader pack/nature shader essential for trees and grass on mobile ? I would like to have performance with minimal quality. Personally I think if I use your nature shader essential for all vegetation and tree it will perform better due to gpu instancing. What would you suggest? Thank you once again.

3. blackbird

blackbird

is there a video tutorial how to change the material in hdrp ?

4. mukki014

mukki014

As far as I know. First create a new project with HDRP template. Or import in a project (HDRP pre installed) in your project. Then import nature renderer and it will import the suitable package for your project (SRP) afterwards you can change the material property to your needs.

5. filod

filod

https://forum.unity.com/threads/nat...-shadows-wind-srp.754754/page-13#post-7016701

when i doing your suggestion above in HDRP version nature shader.templatex, it give me an error (things are fine in URP):

Shader error in 'HDRP/Nature Shaders/Grass': Fragment program 'frag': Unrecognized sampler 'sampler_albedo' - does not match any texture and is not a recognized inline name (should contain filter and wrap modes).
    at line 2306 (on d3d11)

6. Bwacky

Bwacky

Hi,
    got a problem with procedural instancing on the newest version. When it's on and I'm getting my game or scene view cameras close to the vegetation prefabs, they disappear. With procedural instancing off, they work like a charm. It was fine in the previous versions.

Any fixes or ideas?

}

7. KostiaLiakhov

KostiaLiakhov

Hi friends! Trying to use Procedural Instancing but for some reason, my AO becomes visible through the grass. Any idea what causes it?

Attached Files:

• AO.jpg
      AO.jpg
      File size:
      285.7 KB
      Views:
unityunity