Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

NatML - Machine Learning Runtime

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Lanre, May 13, 2021.

1. Lanre

Lanre

NatML doesn't crash by default (lots of devs are using it everyday); the runtime is free (you can implement your custom model); and there are in fact examples on the GitHub link I shared earlier.

2. Lanre

Lanre

Have you tried asking specific questions for any issues you are facing? Implementing custom ML models isn't easy, which is why we created NatML Hub. The fact that machine learning is incredibly difficult for anyone who doesn't have a research background is the entire reason why we're in business.

3. PriyankaSingh

PriyankaSingh

Hey , I was trying to import Human Segmentation package . But it requires NATML but after importing NATML it's throwing errors .Please help!

Packages\manifest.json] is not valid JSON:
    Unexpected token "{" (0x7B) in JSON at position 1972 while parsing near "....0.0\"\n\n \n }\n\n\n {\n \"scopedRegistr...". No packages loaded.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
  4. Lanre

Lanre

Can you upload your `manifest.json`? It seems that it is incorrectly formatted, so Unity can't parse it.

5. roseportalgames

roseportalgames

I have a question.
    I want to use a Unity asset called "MoveNet".
    It references some functionalities called MLARImageFeature and MLARDepthFeature. However, I cannot find this back anywhere and it's missing.

If I Google for it, it seems to say something in NatML documentation, but on the page it's gone.

Can anyone please clarify?

Here is the code from MoveNet:

Code (CSharp):
    1.         void Update () {
    2.             // Check that the predictor has been created
    3.             if (predictor == null)
    4.                 return;
    5.             // Get the camera image
    6.             if (cameraManager.TryAcquireLatestCpuImage(out var image)) using (image)
    7.                 // Get depth image
    8.                 if (occlusionManager.TryAcquireEnvironmentDepthCpuImage(out var depth)) using (depth) {
    9.                     // Create image feature
    10.                     var imageFeature = new MLARImageFeature(image);
    11.                     (imageFeature.mean, imageFeature.std) = modelData.normalization;
    12.                     imageFeature.aspectMode = modelData.aspectMode;
    13.                     // Create depth feature
    14.                     var depthFeature = new MLARDepthFeature(depth);
    15.                     // Predict
    16.                     var pose = predictor.Predict(imageFeature, depthFeature);
    17.                     // Visualize
    18.                     visualizer.Render(pose);
    19.                 }
    20.         }

6. Lanre

Lanre

Hey there, we created a new ARFoundation integration library. Check out the updated MoveNet 3D sample on GitHub.

7. NAKAS

NAKAS

Hey @Lanre excited to play around with natML, i have a couple of things i eventually want to explore around audio generation and speech recognition inside unity and natml seems like a great starting point. I'm having trouble running your getting started tutorial here. https://docs.natml.ai/unity/prelims/getting-started

When I try to compile the script, i get a "The type or namespace name 'Vision' does not exist in the namespace 'NatML"

Any insight into what is going on? I figured natML is such a moving target so something may have broken. Thanks for the help. I do have the scoped registries in my packages and the natml and natml hub in the packages it seems. Also i am using unity 2021.2.13 on intel mac 11.4

Also if i can get a good android+ ios speech to text model running with natml, i'm going to be working hard to ship an app with natml + natcam + natcorder which i think would be pretty sweet. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
  8. Lanre

Lanre

Wanted to mention we've continued this convo on our Discord community.

9. Lanre

Lanre

Major announcement:

NatML Hub is now free to use.

You can now use any predictor available on our Hub catalog:

hub.gif

10. RaulRg22

RaulRg22

11. Lanre

Lanre

12. ibompuis

ibompuis

@Lanre any chance to have NATML supported by linux build ?

13. Lanre

Lanre

Unfortunately we don't have Linux support planned. When we choose to support a platform, all of our software has to run on said platform. Linux has low-enough activity that it's hard for us to prioritize it right now.

14. Halfspacer

Halfspacer

@Lanre is it possible to set the access token through code? We have an automated build setup and it seems to struggle with the access token.. Sometimes it's properly set and other times it isn't, despite the NATMLHub.asset being committed to the repo.

15. Lanre

Lanre

Yup:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. var model = await MLEdgeModel.Create(..., accessKey: "my access key");

Halfspacer likes this.
  16. Halfspacer

Halfspacer

Does this also work for NATCorder etc?

17. Lanre

Lanre

For NatCorder, you have to call `NatCorder.SetSessionToken`. NatDevice has a similar function.

Halfspacer likes this.
  18. Halfspacer

Halfspacer

Amazing! Thank you so much for the speedy reply

Lanre likes this.
  19. maryamfatimah_

maryamfatimah_

so I was working on a classification problem and needed to use my custom model. I decided to use the Mobilenetv2 predictor and trained my own mobilenet v2 model using keras. I also ended up buying the 49$ plan for month and its still not working ;-;. I am using unity hub where i hosted both my tflite and oonx model file. Unity was working fine with the sample model but it keeps crashing on my model. Here is the log file content:

[LicensingClient] Handshaking with LicensingClient (version: 1.12.1+9338cad)
    [Licensing::Module] Successfully connected to LicensingClient on channel: "LicenseClient-mrmfa" (connect: 0.00s, validation: 0.01s, handshake: 1.72s)
    Entitlement-based licensing initiated
    [Licensing::Module] Successfully updated the access token Fcry9BAI3DbdhbLAF70UbA9ZX63ILeVJcWOdKSko2hg011f
    [LicensingClient] Licenses updated successfully

LICENSE SYSTEM [202355 23:37:47] Next license update check is after 2023-05-06T18:37:46

LICENSE SYSTEM [202355 23:37:47] Current license is already valid and activated. Skipping license activation process (Provided username/password will be ignored).
    Built from '2021.3/staging' branch; Version is '2021.3.4f1 (cb45f9cae8b7) revision 13321721'; Using compiler version '192829333'; Build Type 'Release'
    OS: 'Windows 10 (10.0.19044) 64bit Core' Language: 'en' Physical Memory: 16250 MB
    [Licensing::Module] Serial number assigned to: "F4-SFSR-6FM2-X63G-6J96-XXXX"
    BatchMode: 0, IsHumanControllingUs: 1, StartBugReporterOnCrash: 1, Is64bit: 1, IsPro: 0
    [Package Manager] Server::Start -- Port 64192 was selected

COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS:
    C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2021.3.4f1\Editor\Unity.exe
    -projectpath
    F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main
    -useHub
    -hubIPC
    -cloudEnvironment
    production
    -licensingIpc
    LicenseClient-mrmfa
    -hubSessionId
    090a408f-6e3f-48a6-a8c6-323f0564e943
    -accessToken
    Fcry9BAI3DbdhbLAF70UbA9ZX63ILeVJcWOdKSko2hg011f
    Successfully changed project path to: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main
    F:/mobilenet/mobilenet-v2-unity-main
    Exiting without the bug reporter. Application will terminate with return code 0cessToken
    Fcry9BAI3DbdhbLAF70UbA9ZX63ILeVJcWOdKSko2hg011f
    Successfully changed project path to: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main
    F:/mobilenet/mobilenet-v2-unity-main
    [UnityMemory] Configuration Parameters - Can be set up in boot.config
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-size=33554432"
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-count=8"
    "memorysetup-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-gfx-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-gfx-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-cache-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    "memorysetup-typetree-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-size=33554432"
    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-count=8"
    "memorysetup-profiler-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    "memorysetup-profiler-editor-allocator-block-size=1048576"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-main=16777216"
    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size-background=1048576"
    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-reduction-small-platforms=262144"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-background-worker=32768"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-job-worker=262144"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-preload-manager=33554432"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-nav-mesh-worker=65536"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-audio-worker=65536"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-cloud-worker=32768"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-gi-baking-worker=262144"
    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-gfx=262144"
    [Package Manager] Restoring resolved packages state from cache
    [Package Manager]
    Registered 57 packages:
    Packages from [https://packages.unity.com]:
    com.unity.collab-proxy@1.17.7 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.collab-proxy@1.17.7)
    com.unity.ide.rider@3.0.18 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@3.0.18)
    com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.17 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.17)
    com.unity.ide.vscode@1.2.5 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.vscode@1.2.5)
    com.unity.test-framework@1.1.31 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.test-framework@1.1.31)
    com.unity.textmeshpro@3.0.6 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.textmeshpro@3.0.6)
    com.unity.timeline@1.6.4 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.timeline@1.6.4)
    com.unity.visualscripting@1.8.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.visualscripting@1.8.0)
    com.unity.ext.nunit@1.0.6 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ext.nunit@1.0.6)
    com.unity.editorcoroutines@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.editorcoroutines@1.0.0)
    com.unity.performance.profile-analyzer@1.1.1 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.performance.profile-analyzer@1.1.1)
    com.unity.testtools.codecoverage@1.0.1 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.testtools.codecoverage@1.0.1)
    com.unity.services.core@1.4.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.services.core@1.4.0)
    com.unity.nuget.newtonsoft-json@3.1.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.nuget.newtonsoft-json@3.1.0)
    com.unity.settings-manager@1.0.3 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.settings-manager@1.0.3)
    Packages from [https://registry.npmjs.com]:
    ai.natml.videokit@0.0.12 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\ai.natml.videokit@0.0.12)
    ai.natml.natml@1.1.4 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\ai.natml.natml@1.1.4)
    ai.natml.natcorder@1.9.4 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\ai.natml.natcorder@1.9.4)
    ai.natml.natdevice@1.3.3 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\ai.natml.natdevice@1.3.3)
    ai.natml.natshare@1.3.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\ai.natml.natshare@1.3.0)
    ai.natml.hub@1.0.20 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\ai.natml.hub@1.0.20)
    Built-in packages:
    com.unity.feature.development@1.0.1 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.feature.development@1.0.1)
    com.unity.ugui@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ugui@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.ai@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.ai@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.androidjni@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.androidjni@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.animation@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.animation@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.assetbundle@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.assetbundle@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.audio@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.audio@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.cloth@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.cloth@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.director@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.director@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.imageconversion@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.imageconversion@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.imgui@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.imgui@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.jsonserialize@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.jsonserialize@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.particlesystem@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.particlesystem@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.physics@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.physics@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.physics2d@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.physics2d@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.screencapture@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.screencapture@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.terrain@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.terrain@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.terrainphysics@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.terrainphysics@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.tilemap@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.tilemap@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.ui@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.ui@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.uielements@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.uielements@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.umbra@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.umbra@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.unityanalytics@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unityanalytics@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequest@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequest@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestassetbundle@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestassetbundle@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestaudio@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestaudio@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequesttexture@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequesttexture@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestwww@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestwww@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.vehicles@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.vehicles@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.video@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.video@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.vr@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.vr@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.wind@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.wind@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.xr@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.xr@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.subsystems@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.subsystems@1.0.0)
    com.unity.modules.uielementsnative@1.0.0 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.modules.uielementsnative@1.0.0)
    Embedded packages:
    ai.natml.vision.mobilenet-v2@file:F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Packages\ai.natml.vision.mobilenet-v2 (location: F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Packages\ai.natml.vision.mobilenet-v2)

[Subsystems] No new subsystems found in resolved package list.
    Package Manager log level set to [2]
    [Package Manager] Done registering packages in 0.36s seconds
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 34.61 ms, found 8 plugins.
    Preloading 2 native plugins for Editor in 3.48 ms.
    Initialize engine version: 2021.3.4f1 (cb45f9cae8b7)
    [Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.4f1/Editor/Data/Resources/UnitySubsystems
    [Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path F:/mobilenet/mobilenet-v2-unity-main/Assets
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1; jobified=0
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 (ID=0x5916)
    Vendor: Intel
    VRAM: 8125 MB
    Driver: 27.20.100.9664
    Initialize mono
    Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.4f1/Editor/Data/Managed'
    Mono path[1] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.4f1/Editor/Data/MonoBleedingEdge/lib/mono/unityjit-win32'
    Mono config path = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.4f1/Editor/Data/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
    Using monoOptions --debugger-agent=transport=dt_socket,embedding=1,server=y,suspend=n,address=127.0.0.1:56388
    Using cacheserver namespaces - metadata:defaultmetadata, artifacts:defaultartifacts
    Using cacheserver namespaces - metadata:defaultmetadata, artifacts:defaultartifacts
    ImportWorker Server TCP listen port: 0
    AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected - :0
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Registering precompiled unity dll's ...
    Register platform support module: C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.4f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/UnityEditor.Android.Extensions.dll
    Register platform support module: C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.4f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WindowsStandaloneSupport/UnityEditor.WindowsStandalone.Extensions.dll
    Registered in 0.012700 seconds.
    Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found
    Native extension for Android target not found
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 5.13 ms, found 8 plugins.
    Preloading 2 native plugins for Editor in 0.08 ms.
    Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    - Completed reload, in 0.990 seconds
    Domain Reload Profiling:
    ReloadAssembly (991ms)
    BeginReloadAssembly (143ms)
    ExecutionOrderSort (0ms)
    DisableScriptedObjects (0ms)
    BackupInstance (0ms)
    ReleaseScriptingObjects (0ms)
    CreateAndSetChildDomain (1ms)
    EndReloadAssembly (623ms)
    LoadAssemblies (148ms)
    RebuildTransferFunctionScriptingTraits (0ms)
    SetupTypeCache (150ms)
    ReleaseScriptCaches (0ms)
    RebuildScriptCaches (39ms)
    SetupLoadedEditorAssemblies (353ms)
    LogAssemblyErrors (0ms)
    InitializePlatformSupportModulesInManaged (75ms)
    SetLoadedEditorAssemblies (0ms)
    RefreshPlugins (5ms)
    BeforeProcessingInitializeOnLoad (2ms)
    ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes (187ms)
    ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes (83ms)
    AfterProcessingInitializeOnLoad (0ms)
    EditorAssembliesLoaded (0ms)
    ExecutionOrderSort2 (0ms)
    AwakeInstancesAfterBackupRestoration (0ms)
    Platform modules already initialized, skipping
    Application.AssetDatabase Initial Refresh Start
    Registering precompiled user dll's ...
    Registered in 0.010134 seconds.
    Start importing Packages/ai.natml.vision.mobilenet-v2/Runtime/MobileNetv2Predictor.cs using Guid(8fbe1a7b30e2b4a88a81d79019222852) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '4e717ba906ec8eba213afa64079c78d4') in 0.040985 seconds
    [ScriptCompilation] Requested script compilation because: Assetdatabase observed changes in script compilation related files
    Starting: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2021.3.4f1\Editor\Data\bee_backend.exe --profile="Library/Bee/backend_profiler0.traceevents" --stdin-canary --dagfile="Library/Bee/1300b0aE.dag" --continue-on-failure ScriptAssemblies
    WorkingDir: F:/mobilenet/mobilenet-v2-unity-main
    ExitCode: 0 Duration: 2s386ms
    [511/518 1s] Csc Library/Bee/artifacts/1300b0aE.dag/NatML.Vision.MobileNetv2.dll (+2 others)
    [512/518 0s] CopyFiles Library/ScriptAssemblies/NatML.Vision.MobileNetv2.pdb
    [513/518 0s] CopyFiles Library/ScriptAssemblies/NatML.Vision.MobileNetv2.dll
    [514/518 0s] Csc Library/Bee/artifacts/1300b0aE.dag/Assembly-CSharp.dll (+2 others)
    [515/518 0s] CopyFiles Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    [515/518 0s] CopyFiles Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.pdb
    *** Tundra build success (2.25 seconds), 6 items updated, 518 evaluated
    AssetDatabase: script compilation time: 3.262975s
    Symbol file LoadedFromMemory doesn't match image F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.visualscripting@1.8.0\Editor\VisualScripting.Core\Dependencies\DotNetZip\Unity.VisualScripting.IonicZip.dll
    Symbol file LoadedFromMemory doesn't match image F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.visualscripting@1.8.0\Editor\VisualScripting.Core\Dependencies\YamlDotNet\Unity.VisualScripting.YamlDotNet.dll
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 167.41 ms, found 8 plugins.
    Preloading 2 native plugins for Editor in 0.07 ms.
    - Completed reload, in 3.984 seconds
    Domain Reload Profiling:
    ReloadAssembly (3985ms)
    BeginReloadAssembly (383ms)
    ExecutionOrderSort (0ms)
    DisableScriptedObjects (11ms)
    BackupInstance (0ms)
    CreateAndSetChildDomain (157ms)
    EndReloadAssembly (3278ms)
    LoadAssemblies (205ms)
    SetupTypeCache (456ms)
    ReleaseScriptCaches (1ms)
    RebuildScriptCaches (79ms)
    SetupLoadedEditorAssemblies (2511ms)
    LogAssemblyErrors (0ms)
    InitializePlatformSupportModulesInManaged (40ms)
    SetLoadedEditorAssemblies (1ms)
    RefreshPlugins (168ms)
    BeforeProcessingInitializeOnLoad (157ms)
    ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes (509ms)
    ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes (1626ms)
    AfterProcessingInitializeOnLoad (10ms)
    AwakeInstancesAfterBackupRestoration (6ms)
    Registered in 0.005799 seconds.
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 1.35 ms, found 8 plugins.
    Preloading 2 native plugins for Editor in 0.12 ms.
    Asset Pipeline Refresh: Total: 10.260 seconds - Initiated by InitialRefreshV2(ForceSynchronousImport)
    Summary:
    Imports: total=1 (actual=1, local cache=0, cache server=0)
    Asset DB Process Time: managed=12 ms, native=778 ms
    Asset DB Callback time: managed=138 ms, native=6 ms
    Scripting: domain reloads=1, domain reload time=4246 ms, compile time=3265 ms, other=1810 ms
    Project Asset Count: scripts=4374, non-scripts=926
    Asset File Changes: new=0, changed=1, moved=0, deleted=0
    Scan Filter Count: 1
    InvokeBeforeRefreshCallbacks: 0.497ms
    ApplyChangesToAssetFolders: 0.095ms
    Scan: 274.146ms
    OnSourceAssetsModified: 2.218ms
    InitializeImportedAssetsSnapshot: 13.913ms
    GetAllGuidsForCategorization: 1.249ms
    CategorizeAssets: 336.771ms
    ImportOutOfDateAssets: 9411.942ms (6099.289ms without children)
    ImportManagerImport: 43.918ms (2.596ms without children)
    ImportInProcess: 41.283ms
    UpdateCategorizedAssets: 0.039ms
    CompileScripts: 3265.386ms
    ReloadImportedAssets: 0.001ms
    EnsureUptoDateAssetsAreRegisteredWithGuidPM: 1.697ms
    InitializingProgressBar: 0.024ms
    PostProcessAllAssetNotificationsAddChangedAssets: 1.073ms
    OnDemandSchedulerStart: 0.555ms
    ReloadSourceAssets: 1.284ms
    UnloadImportedAssets: 34.808ms
    PostProcessAllAssets: 140.442ms
    Hotreload: 2.387ms
    GatherAllCurrentPrimaryArtifactRevisions: 0.000ms
    UnloadStreamsBegin: 0.619ms
    LoadedImportedAssetsSnapshotReleaseGCHandles: 1.607ms
    GetLoadedSourceAssetsIDs: 0.132ms
    GetLoadedSourceAssetsSnapshot: 1.506ms
    PersistCurrentRevisions: 0.289ms
    UnloadStreamsEnd: 0.025ms
    GenerateScriptTypeHashes: 2.183ms
    Untracked: 176.057ms
    Application.AssetDatabase Initial Refresh End
    Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.05 seconds
    Scanning for USB devices : 1.179ms
    Initializing Unity extensions:
    [MODES] ModeService[none].Initialize
    [MODES] ModeService[none].LoadModes
    [MODES] Loading mode Default (0) for mode-current-id-mobilenetv2
    Unloading 115 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    ProgressiveSceneManager::Cancel()
    Loaded scene 'Assets/MobileNetv2Sample.unity'
    Deserialize: 11.315 ms
    Integration: 31.274 ms
    Integration of assets: 2.092 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 0.057 ms
    Total Operation Time: 44.738 ms
    Unloading 179 unused Assets / (0.6 MB). Loaded Objects now: 4078.
    Memory consumption went from 93.5 MB to 92.9 MB.
    Total: 5.894400 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.594500 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.289400 ms MarkObjects: 4.651900 ms DeleteObjects: 0.357300 ms)

[LAYOUT] About to load UserSettings\Layouts\default-2021.dwlt, keepMainWindow=False
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

[MODES] ModeService[default].InitializeCurrentMode
    [MODES] ModeService[default].RaiseModeChanged(default, default)
    IsTimeToCheckForNewEditor: Update time 1683313905 current 1683311884
    <RI> Initializing input.

XInput1_3.dll not found. Trying XInput9_1_0.dll instead...
    <RI> Input initialized.

[Project] Loading completed in 27.121 seconds
    Project init time: 0.000 seconds
    Template init time: 0.000 seconds
    Package Manager init time: 0.000 seconds
    Asset Database init time: 0.000 seconds
    Global illumination init time: 0.000 seconds
    Assemblies load time: 0.000 seconds
    Unity extensions init time: 0.001 seconds
    Asset Database refresh time: 0.000 seconds
    Scene opening time: 0.000 seconds
    Created GICache directory at C:/Users/mrmfa/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Caches/GiCache. Took: 0.030s, timestamps: [28.263 - 28.293]
    gi::BakeBackendSwitch: switching bake backend from 3 to 1.
    Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
    [00:00:02] Builtin Sky manager started.
    [Licensing::Module] Successfully updated access token: "Fcry9BAI"... (expires: 2024-05-05 18:38:22 GMT)
    [00:00:18] Finished 1 Bake Ambient Probe job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 16.42s wallclock)
    TrimDiskCacheJob: Current cache size 0mb
    Registered in 0.009575 seconds.
    Asset Pipeline Refresh: Total: 0.166 seconds - Initiated by RefreshV2(AllowForceSynchronousImport)
    Reloading assemblies for play mode.
    Registered in 0.013871 seconds.
    Reloading assemblies after forced synchronous recompile.
    Symbol file LoadedFromMemory doesn't match image F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.visualscripting@1.8.0\Editor\VisualScripting.Core\Dependencies\DotNetZip\Unity.VisualScripting.IonicZip.dll
    Symbol file LoadedFromMemory doesn't match image F:\mobilenet\mobilenet-v2-unity-main\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.visualscripting@1.8.0\Editor\VisualScripting.Core\Dependencies\YamlDotNet\Unity.VisualScripting.YamlDotNet.dll
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 10.52 ms, found 8 plugins.
    Preloading 2 native plugins for Editor in 0.06 ms.
    [MODES] ModeService[none].Initialize
    [MODES] ModeService[none].LoadModes
    [MODES] Loading mode Default (0) for mode-current-id-mobilenetv2
    - Completed reload, in 2.883 seconds
    Domain Reload Profiling:
    ReloadAssembly (2883ms)
    BeginReloadAssembly (672ms)
    ExecutionOrderSort (0ms)
    DisableScriptedObjects (68ms)
    BackupInstance (0ms)
    CreateAndSetChildDomain (328ms)
    EndReloadAssembly (2017ms)
    LoadAssemblies (233ms)
    SetupTypeCache (475ms)
    ReleaseScriptCaches (6ms)
    RebuildScriptCaches (118ms)
    SetupLoadedEditorAssemblies (491ms)
    LogAssemblyErrors (0ms)
    InitializePlatformSupportModulesInManaged (24ms)
    SetLoadedEditorAssemblies (0ms)
    RefreshPlugins (11ms)
    BeforeProcessingInitializeOnLoad (127ms)
    ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes (281ms)
    ProcessInitializeOnLoadMethodAttributes (38ms)
    AfterProcessingInitializeOnLoad (10ms)
    AwakeInstancesAfterBackupRestoration (521ms)
    Registered in 0.004869 seconds.
    Asset Pipeline Refresh: Total: 3.194 seconds - Initiated by StopAssetImportingV2(ForceSynchronousImport | ForceDomainReload)
    Summary:
    Imports: total=0 (actual=0, local cache=0, cache server=0)
    Asset DB Process Time: managed=0 ms, native=207 ms
    Asset DB Callback time: managed=39 ms, native=2 ms
    Scripting: domain reloads=1, domain reload time=2942 ms, compile time=1 ms, other=0 ms
    Project Asset Count: scripts=4374, non-scripts=926
    Asset File Changes: new=0, changed=0, moved=0, deleted=0
    Scan Filter Count: 0
    InvokeBeforeRefreshCallbacks: 2.113ms
    ApplyChangesToAssetFolders: 0.309ms
    Scan: 0.001ms
    OnSourceAssetsModified: 0.002ms
    InitializeImportedAssetsSnapshot: 43.731ms
    GetAllGuidsForCategorization: 2.060ms
    CategorizeAssets: 113.187ms
    ImportOutOfDateAssets: 2951.157ms (2947.096ms without children)
    CompileScripts: 1.435ms
    EnsureUptoDateAssetsAreRegisteredWithGuidPM: 1.416ms
    InitializingProgressBar: 0.001ms
    PostProcessAllAssetNotificationsAddChangedAssets: 0.711ms
    OnDemandSchedulerStart: 0.498ms
    ReloadSourceAssets: 2.156ms
    UnloadImportedAssets: 1.330ms
    PostProcessAllAssets: 39.920ms
    GatherAllCurrentPrimaryArtifactRevisions: 1.907ms
    UnloadStreamsBegin: 0.148ms
    LoadedImportedAssetsSnapshotReleaseGCHandles: 1.509ms
    GetLoadedSourceAssetsSnapshot: 6.474ms
    PersistCurrentRevisions: 0.202ms
    UnloadStreamsEnd: 0.023ms
    GenerateScriptTypeHashes: 0.662ms
    Untracked: 67.614ms
    Loaded scene 'Temp/__Backupscenes/0.backup'
    Deserialize: 2.503 ms
    Integration: 79.839 ms
    Integration of assets: 0.007 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 0.032 ms
    Total Operation Time: 82.381 ms

=================================================================
    Native Crash Reporting
    Got a UNKNOWN while executing native code. This usually indicates
    a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
    used by your application.

Managed Stacktrace:
    at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
    at NatML.Internal.NatML:CreateFeature <0x000f5>
    at NatML.Features.MLImageFeature:NatML.Features.IMLEdgeFeature.Create <0x00362>
    at NatML.Vision.MobileNetv2Predictor:predict <0x00592>
    at NatML.Examples.MobileNetv2Sample:OnCameraFrame <0x000da>
    at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1:Invoke <0x0013f>
    at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`1:Invoke <0x001f8>
    at NatML.VideoKit.VideoKitCameraManager:OnCameraTexture <0x0051a>
    at NatML.Devices.Outputs.TextureOutput:OnPixelBuffer <0x004dd>
    at NatML.Devices.Internal.LifecycleHelper:Update <0x00025>
    at System.Object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ <0x00087>
    Received signal SIGSEGV
    Obtained 2 stack frames
    RtlLookupFunctionEntry returned NULL function. Aborting stack walk.
    <Missing stacktrace information>

PLEASE HELP

20. maryamfatimah_

maryamfatimah_

I am also waiting for yolov5 predictor. Is it still not here?

21. Lanre

Lanre

Following up on this conversation, it seems we've resolved it on Discord.
    We haven't created a YOLOv5 predictor. We might add YOLOv8 instead.