Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug NativeFormatImporter generated inconsistent result.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Reahreic, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Reahreic

Reahreic

After upgrading to 2022.1.15f1, every time I save the scene I get the following Unity warnings.

Any Devs chime in with some guidance on what to look for as I haven't been able to determine what is specifically resulting in the 'inconsistent result'. So far it appears contained to the OpenXR Package, but I'm not entirely sure that's the case as I usually just clear the console when they appear.

Importer(NativeFormatImporter) generated inconsistent result for asset(guid:c156e72b1e8f86f45b404d5a265ebc7e) "Assets/XR/Settings/Open XR Package Settings.asset"
    UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallGlobalEventHandler ()

Importer(NativeFormatImporter) generated inconsistent result for asset(guid:c156e72b1e8f86f45b404d5a265ebc7e) "Assets/XR/Settings/Open XR Package Settings.asset"
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent (int,intptr,bool&)