Search Unity

NATIVE PLUGINS for Unity: iOS, Android [Need Prime31 / Easy Mobile / Stans Assets replacement??]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Voxel-Busters, Apr 4, 2015.

?

Do you want to see Windows Mobile support in CPNP? FYI, current market share is less than 3%.

Poll closed Aug 26, 2022.
  1. Ooh la la, Love to see that!

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. I don't give a damn!

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Are you crazy! Who makes games for Windows Mobile.

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. yola

yola

Hi Voxel-Busters,

I'm building an iPhone app using Cross Platform Essential Kit v2.1.1.
    I have two questions regarding Media Services:

1) When using MediaServices.CaptureImageFromCamera or MediaServices.SelectImageFromGallery, if canEdit flag is set to false, the image result comes with a 90º rotation.

2) Is there a way to select multiple images from the gallery?

Thank you!

2. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Can you please share the Device OS and model?

Unfortunately, No. Multiple selection is not yet available in the plugin.

3. yola

yola

iOS 15.1, model iPhone 11

4. lfelipecruz

lfelipecruz

Greetings!

I have two problems that only happen in the IOS build ...

The first is when using the feature to select a photo from the gallery a red question mark "?" is loaded as an image.

The second is when using the Date Picker feature, the background is dark and I can't see the text of the selected date, everything is white.

I followed the implementation guides and I still have these problems.

What am I doing wrong?

Unity Version - 2020.3.22f1

IOS - 15.1
    IPhone 8.

5. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

This usually means the loaded texture is not valid. Can you please share the image you loaded and also do you see the same behaviour in MediaServicesDemo scene too?

This was fixed recently and shared on our discord support. This is because of iOS issue where its actually not setting the text color based on the background color. We fixed it by manually changing font text color and background color considering the dark/light themes. May be apple fixes it sometime later though, how we have a fix for that.

Please contact our discord team to assist you on the texture issue.

6. zyberchief

zyberchief

I'm trying to build my game with the Native Plugin, but I'm getting errors that I cannot figure out how to solve. I did try to download the Google Play License Library via SDK Manager and I tried this hack as well: https://assetstore.essentialkit.voxelbusters.com/notes/resolving-android-gradle-build-errors, but nothing seems to help:
    ---------------
    Starting a Gradle Daemon, 1 incompatible Daemon could not be reused, use --status for details
    > Configure project :launcher
    WARNING: The option setting 'android.bundle.enableUncompressedNativeLibs=false' is experimental and unsupported.
    The current default is 'true'.
    > Configure project :unityLibrary
    WARNING: The option setting 'android.bundle.enableUncompressedNativeLibs=false' is experimental and unsupported.
    > Configure project :unityLibrary:com.voxelbusters.essentialkit.androidlib
    File C:\Users\zyber\.android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Platform 30 in D:\INSTALLEREDE PROGRAMMER\Unity\2019.4.22f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK\licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Platform 30 not accepted.
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent (int,intptr)
    ------------------
    FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    * What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ':unityLibrary:com.voxelbusters.essentialkit.androidlib'.
    > Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted.
    platforms;android-30 Android SDK Platform 30
    To build this project, accept the SDK license agreements and install the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
    Alternatively, to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, see http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

Using Android SDK: D:\INSTALLEREDE PROGRAMMER\Unity\2019.4.22f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK
    * Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    BUILD FAILED in 9s
    Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
    ------------------
    CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    D:/INSTALLEREDE PROGRAMMER/Unity/2019.4.22f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer\OpenJDK\bin\java.exe -classpath "D:\INSTALLEREDE PROGRAMMER\Unity\2019.4.22f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "bundleRelease"
    stderr[
    * What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ':unityLibrary:com.voxelbusters.essentialkit.androidlib'.
    > Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted.
    platforms;android-30 Android SDK Platform 30
    To build this project, accept the SDK license agreements and install the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
    Alternatively, to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, see http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

Using Android SDK: D:\INSTALLEREDE PROGRAMMER\Unity\2019.4.22f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK
    * Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    BUILD FAILED in 9s
    ]
    stdout[
    Starting a Gradle Daemon, 1 incompatible Daemon could not be reused, use --status for details
    > Configure project :unityLibrary
    > Configure project :unityLibrary:com.voxelbusters.essentialkit.androidlib
    File C:\Users\zyber\.android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Platform 30 in D:\INSTALLEREDE PROGRAMMER\Unity\2019.4.22f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK\licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Platform 30 not accepted.
    ]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.WaitForProgramToRun (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools.RunJava (System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.Action`1[T] progress, System.String error) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1[T] progress) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    Rethrow as GradleInvokationException: Gradle build failed
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1[T] progress) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildGradleProject.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.CancelPostProcess.AbortBuild (System.String title, System.String message, System.Exception ex) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <d76da2c9a45b4b02b93f56ae560b1d44>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <4a1b55d6b009421a9ad1d16b54b782d5>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    ---------------------
    Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 99 seconds (98993 ms)
    ---------------------
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 4 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002bf] in <4a1b55d6b009421a9ad1d16b54b782d5>:0
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <4a1b55d6b009421a9ad1d16b54b782d5>:0

Attached Files:

7. tareckoo

tareckoo

how can i fix this error please ? Untitled-1.png

8. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Unfortunately, unity is failing to detect the system build tools thats set. To solve this please do the following.
    1. Go to unity android sdk/build-tools and remove if you see any 29.0.2 folder
    2. Now open android studio sdk folder/build-tools and copy 29.0.2 folder to the above folder

9. tunupgames

tunupgames

Hello.
    I have a question about Supported Unity versions.
    I have a question about Supported Unity versions.
    I purchased version 2.0.4 in September and used it, and I confirmed that the Supported Unity versions were '2018.4.28 or higher'.
    I recently checked the asset store and confirmed that version 2.1.1 has been released.
    And it was confirmed that the Supported Unity versions were changed to '2018.4.36 or higher'.
    Do I need to update the Unity version to '2018.4.36 or higher' in order to update to version 2.1.1?

In addition, we are going to update the Unity version to the 2020 version.
    If the Supported Unity versions are '2018.4.36 or higher', where can I see that the 2020 version is supported?

please check.
    thank you.

10. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Not required. Just that we were forced to push it with LTS version. It should still work with all 2018.4 & above.

11. tunupgames

tunupgames

Thanks for the reply. I understand. thank you.

12. jGate99

jGate99

This is the only multi native plugin SDK with constant updates and almost realtime support on discord. So i dont think its going to be a waste. much better than other playmaker supported but dead plugins support/featurewise
    A happy customer

gamesurgeio likes this.
  13. swifter14

swifter14

I'd like to ask how to disable Rate My App - I don't want it to be shown when I start the app.
    When IsEnabled is true, the Rate My App dialog is showen exactly when the app starts.
    But instead- because it's a game - I want to show the dialog and rating window exactly after a user passes a level with the manual code- RateMyApp.AskForReviewNow().

14. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

If you don't want to have the rate app dialog as per the settings and call manually, please do the following
    1. Disable Rate My App in Essential Kit Settings (Application Settings -> Rate My App -> Is Enabled)
    2. Use Utilities.RequestStoreReview(); method for showing store rate dialog

When using utilities method, make sure you have your own confirmation dialog as there is a quota on how many times rate dialog can be shown defined by the stores. So, use wisely and prompt at the right moment.

Cheers,
    VB Team

15. nareshbishtasus

nareshbishtasus

Do you guys plan to support Mobile Ads?

16. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Yes, we have it in our list. Please share us your feedback on our discord support #feedback channel with the issues you have with current solutions and with your expectations.

17. fschaar

fschaar

is it possible to get the current html or url from a webview? how to do that?

18. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

If you mean Current HTML source => No
    Url from current loaded webview => Yes

Once on page load, fetch the url attribute.

19. fschaar

fschaar

Yes, the html that is currently shown - the reson is, that i need to catch a qr code number, tht is just bought in a webview. So this number must be in the url and can't be hidden in the html - right?

20. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Yes. Alternatively, you can write a js script and pass it in evaluate api call - if you can extract through js.

21. jmansa

jmansa

Hey, I have version 2.1.1 and Unity 2020.3.26f1 and when trying to build for Android I get this gradle error:
    * What went wrong:
    Could not determine the dependencies of task ':unityLibrary:com.voxelbusters.essentialkit.androidlib:compileReleaseAidl'.

Any idea how to get past this?

22. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Please share the detailed error listed under "CommandInvocationFailure" entry in unity console.

23. jmansa

jmansa

Here are the full error from console:
    CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.26f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/OpenJDK/bin/java -classpath "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.26f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-6.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"

stderr[

* What went wrong:
    Could not determine the dependencies of task ':unityLibrary:com.voxelbusters.essentialkit.androidlib:compileReleaseAidl'.
    build-tools;29.0.2 Android SDK Build-Tools 29.0.2

Using Android SDK: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.26f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/SDK

* Try:

BUILD FAILED in 48s
    ]
    stdout[
    Starting a Gradle Daemon (subsequent builds will be faster)

WARNING: The option setting 'android.enableR8=false' is deprecated.
    It will be removed in version 5.0 of the Android Gradle plugin.
    You will no longer be able to disable R8
    File /Users/jespermansa/.android/repositories.cfg could not be loaded.
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 29.0.2 in /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.3.26f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/SDK/licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 29.0.2 not accepted.
    ]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.WaitForProgramToRun (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools.RunJava (System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.Action`1[T] progress, System.String error) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1[T] progress) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    Rethrow as GradleInvokationException: Gradle build failed
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1[T] progress) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildGradleProject.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.CancelPostProcess.AbortBuild (System.String title, System.String message, System.Exception ex) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <fc7be335e11c4872b360501993848bfb>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:337)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)

Hope thar can put some light on it :)

24. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Ok!
    Unfortunately, unity is failing to detect the system build tools thats set. To solve this please do the following.
    1. Go to "Unity android sdk/build-tools" and remove if you see any 29.0.2 folder
    2. Now open "android studio sdk folder/build-tools" and copy 29.0.2 folder to the "Unity's android sdk/build-tools folder" (or - Download from https://dl.google.com/android/repository/build-tools_r29.0.2-windows.zip and accept licenses)

25. jmansa

jmansa

Did the trick :) Thanks for great support.

Have a new issue though, on iOS.
    I have Admob SDK in my game, but when updating to Essential Kit 2.0, when building for iPhone I get this error:
    Thread 6: "The Google Mobile Ads SDK was initialized without AppMeasurement. Google AdMob publishers...

The issue disappear when deleing your plugin?!? I would really like to use the plugin, so do you have any idea on this+

Best regards,
    jesper

26. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

I actually don't see a reason for that behaviour but would love to know more details about it.
    Do you see any error in unity console after exporting from unity?

Also would request you to join our discord support as we can help you out quickly.

Thanks,
    VB Team

27. LemanColt

LemanColt

Hi,
    We started integrating the Cross Platform Native Plugins version 2.1.1 today. We have enabled only the Notifications part so far and filled in the Application ID settings.

But when we build and launch the app on an iPhone we get this crash during startup of the app:

Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x10)

It occurs on the call to _registerForRemoteNotificationsCompletionHandler here:

- (void)didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken:(NSNotification*)notification
    {
    NSData* deviceToken = (NSData*)notification.userInfo;
    NSString* deviceTokenStr = NPExtractTokenFromNSData(deviceToken);

// send event
    _registerForRemoteNotificationsCompletionHandler(deviceTokenStr, nil);
    }

We are using Unity version 2020.3.20f1. So far we are only trying to test local notifications, but this crash prevents the app from starting. Please help us resolve this.

28. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Thanks for reporting.
    May I know what iphone mode and os version it is? It would be great if we xan discuss on our discord server.

29. LemanColt

LemanColt

I figured out what was causing it now. If I change Push Notification Service to None then the crash goes away! We have not yet setup any push notification. Do I need to create push notification certificates at developer.apple.com first?

30. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

None is required if you don't want to use remote notifications.

Ideally, you don't needany extra setup. We scheduled a test to look into. Can you please share device model and os version?

31. LemanColt

LemanColt

Thank you! I sent the details in the discord chat, we can take it from there if you like.

Voxel-Busters likes this.
  32. fschaar

fschaar

Is it possible with your plugin to run a background service of the app, that makes some web requests from time to time?

33. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Unfortunately, no. We don't have any kind of background services other than push/local notifications (If we call alarm scheduling a background task though).

34. Gamrek

Gamrek

@Voxel-Busters

I am getting some error on my Android device when I am using your plugin, can you please let me know how to fix this error (Error Unity at com.voxelbusters.android.essentialkit...)? thanks.

2022/02/12 17:03:25.575 15139 15171 Error Unity at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.575 15139 15171 Error Unity at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.575 15139 15171 Error Unity at UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Util.LRUCacheAllocationStrategy.New (System.Type type, System.Int32 typeHash) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.575 15139 15171 Error Unity at UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceManager.CreateOperation[T] (System.Type actualType, System.Int32 typeHash, UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Util.IOperationCacheKey cacheKey, System.Action`1[T] onDestroyAction) [0x00000] in <00000000000000
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.577 15139 15171 Info System.out Flags : 948485700
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.581 15139 15256 Info System.out Flags : 948485700
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity AndroidJavaException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no static method with name='getNotificationManagerImpl' signature='(Landroid.app.Application;Lcom.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity;)Ljava/lang/Object;' in class Ljava.lang.Object;
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no static method with name='getNotificationManagerImpl' signature='(Landroid.app.Application;Lcom.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity;)Ljava/lang/Object;' in class Ljava.lang.Object;
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper.getMethodID(Unknown Source:162)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.nativeRender(Native Method)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.access$300(Unknown Source:0)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e$1.handleMessage(Unknown Source:95)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:164)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e.run(Unknown Source:20)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CheckException () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.604 15139 15171 Error Unity at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CallStaticObje
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.614 15139 15171 Info PlayCore UID: [10112] PID: [15139] AssetPackServiceListenerRegistry : unregisterListener
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.619 15139 15171 Warn Unity Main Scene
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.620 15139 15187 Debug NetworkSecurityConfig No Network Security Config specified, using platform default
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity AndroidJavaException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no static method with name='getNotificationManagerImpl' signature='(Landroid.app.Application;Lcom.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity;)Ljava/lang/Object;' in class Lcom.unity.androidnotifications.UnityNotificationManager;
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no static method with name='getNotificationManagerImpl' signature='(Landroid.app.Application;Lcom.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity;)Ljava/lang/Object;' in class Lcom.unity.androidnotifications.UnityNotificationManager;
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper.getMethodID(Unknown Source:162)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.nativeRender(Native Method)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.access$300(Unknown Source:0)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e$1.handleMessage(Unknown Source:95)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:164)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e.run(Unknown Source:20)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.629 15139 15171 Error Unity at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CheckException () [0x00000] in <00000
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.630 15139 15255 Info System.out Flags : 948485700
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity AndroidJavaException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: NetworkCallback was already unregistered
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: NetworkCallback was already unregistered
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.android.internal.util.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:47)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity at android.net.ConnectivityManager.unregisterNetworkCallback(ConnectivityManager.java:3398)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.voxelbusters.android.essentialkit.features.networkservices.HostConnectionPoller.unregisterForNetworkCallbacks(HostConnectionPoller.java:193)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.voxelbusters.android.essentialkit.features.networkservices.HostConnectionPoller.stop(HostConnectionPoller.java:108)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.voxelbusters.android.essentialkit.features.networkservices.HostConnectionPoller.init(HostConnectionPoller.java:42)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.voxelbusters.android.essentialkit.features.networkservices.NetworkConnectivity.start(NetworkConnectivity.java:26)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.nativeRender(Native Method)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.access$300(Unknown Source:0)
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.634 15139 15171 Error Unity at com.unity3d.player.Unity
    2022/02/12 17:03:25.650 15139 15148 Warn JavaBinder BinderProxy is being destroyed but the application did not call unlinkToDeath to unlink all of its death recipients beforehand. Releasing leaked death recipient: com.google.android.play.core.a.h
    2022/02/12 17:03:26.167 15139 15171 Error Unity MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceManager+CompletedOperation`1[[System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[[UnityEngine.Localization.Locale, Unity.Localization, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]], mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]
    2022/02/12 17:03:26.167 15139 15171 Error Unity at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    2022/02/12 17:03:26.167 15139 15171 Error Unity at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    2022/02/12 17:03:26.167 15139 15171 Error Unity at UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Util.LRUCacheAllocationStrategy.New (System.Type type, System.Int32 typeHash) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    2022/02/12 17:03:26.167 15139 15171 Error Unity at UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceManager.CreateOperation[T] (System.Type actualType, System.Int32 typeHash, UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Util.IOperationCacheKey cacheKey, System.Action`1[T] onDestroyAction) [0x00000] in <00000000000000

35. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Can you please share a demo apk with NetworkServices Demo scene alone? Also any steps to reproduce it?

36. jmansa

jmansa

Hey, having issues when trying to build for Android:

* What went wrong:
    platforms;android-31 Android SDK Platform 31
    build-tools;29.0.2 Android SDK Build-Tools 29.0.2

I am using Unity 2020.3.28f1
    I have AdMob SDK installed

What should I do?

37. jmansa

jmansa

I fixed it by doing this in terminal:
    $ find /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor -name "sdkmanager" -exec {} --licenses \;

Voxel-Busters likes this.
  38. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Thanks for sharing. For anyone having this issue, please check this post in our tutorials for different platforms.

39. jmansa

jmansa

But... I am getting so tired of building for Android... Always issues...

I am using Unity 2020.3.28f1
    I am using Google AdMob Native Ads Build SDK
    I am using VoxelBuster Cross Platform Native Plugins : Essential Kit (Mobile - iOS & Android) version 2.2.0

I get these errors when trying to build:

Code (Boo):
    1. Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
    2. Note: /Volumes/MP SSD 1/MyDisc/App Development/BitBucket/MyApp/Temp/gradleOut/unityLibrary/src/main/java/com/unity3d/player/UnityPlayerActivity.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    3. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    5. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    7. * What went wrong:
    8. Execution failed for task ':launcher:checkReleaseDuplicateClasses'.
    9. > 1 exception was raised by workers:
    10.   java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate class android.support.customtabs.ICustomTabsCallback found in modules browser-1.2.0-runtime.jar (androidx.browser:browser:1.2.0) and jetified-androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0-runtime.jar (:androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0:)
    11.   Duplicate class android.support.customtabs.ICustomTabsCallback$Stub found in modules browser-1.2.0-runtime.jar (androidx.browser:browser:1.2.0) and jetified-androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0-runtime.jar (:androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0:)
    12.   Duplicate class android.support.customtabs.ICustomTabsCallback$Stub$Proxy found in modules browser-1.2.0-runtime.jar (androidx.browser:browser:1.2.0) and jetified-androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0-runtime.jar (:androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0:)
    13.   Duplicate class android.support.customtabs.ICustomTabsService found in modules browser-1.2.0-runtime.jar (androidx.browser:browser:1.2.0) and jetified-androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0-runtime.jar (:androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0:)
    14.   Duplicate class android.support.customtabs.ICustomTabsService$Stub found in modules browser-1.2.0-runtime.jar (androidx.browser:browser:1.2.0) and jetified-androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0-runtime.jar (:androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0:)
    15.   Duplicate class android.support.customtabs.ICustomTabsService$Stub$Proxy found in modules browser-1.2.0-runtime.jar (androidx.browser:browser:1.2.0) and jetified-androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0-runtime.jar (:androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0:)
    16.   Duplicate class android.support.customtabs.IPostMessageService found in modules browser-1.2.0-runtime.jar (androidx.browser:browser:1.2.0) and jetified-androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0-runtime.jar (:androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0:)
    17.   Duplicate class android.support.customtabs.IPostMessageService$Stub found in modules browser-1.2.0-runtime.jar (androidx.browser:browser:1.2.0) and jetified-androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0-runtime.jar (:androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0:)
    18.   Duplicate class android.support.customtabs.IPostMessageService$Stub$Proxy found in modules browser-1.2.0-runtime.jar (androidx.browser:browser:1.2.0) and jetified-androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0-runtime.jar (:androidx.browser.browser-1.0.0:)
    19.   Duplicate class android.support.v4.app.RemoteActionCompatParcelizer found in modules core-1.1.0-runtime.jar (androidx.core:core:1.1.0) and jetified-androidx.core.core-1.3.2-runtime.jar (:androidx.core.core-1.3.2:)
    20.   Duplicate class android.support.v4.graphics.drawable.IconCompatParcelizer found in modules core-1.1.0-runtime.jar (androidx.core:core:1.1.0) and jetified-androidx.core.core-1.3.2-runtime.jar (:androidx.core.core-1.3.2:)
    21.   Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver found in modules core-1.1.0-runtime.jar (androidx.core:core:1.1.0) and jetified-androidx.core.core-1.3.2-runtime.jar (:androidx.core.core-1.3.2:)
    22.   Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$1 found in modules core-1.1.0-runtime.jar (androidx.core:core:1.1.0) and jetified-androidx.core.core-1.3.2-runtime.jar (:androidx.core.core-1.3.2:)
    23.   Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$MyResultReceiver found in modules core-1.1.0-runtime.jar (androidx.core:core:1.1.0) and jetified-androidx.core.core-1.3.2-runtime.jar (:androidx.core.core-1.3.2:)
    24.   Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$MyRunnable found in modules core-1.1.0-runtime.jar (androidx.core:core:1.1.0) and jetified-androidx.core.core-1.3.2-runtime.jar (:androidx.core.core-1.3.2:)
    25.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.AnimRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    26.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.AnimatorRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    27.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.AnyRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    28.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.AnyThread found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    29.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.ArrayRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    30.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.AttrRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    31.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.BinderThread found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    32.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.BoolRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    33.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.CallSuper found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    34.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.CheckResult found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    35.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.ColorInt found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    36.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.ColorLong found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    37.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.ColorRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    38.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.ContentView found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    39.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.DimenRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    40.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.Dimension found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    41.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.DrawableRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    42.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.FloatRange found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    43.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.FontRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    44.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.FractionRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    45.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.GuardedBy found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    46.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.HalfFloat found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    47.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.IdRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    48.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.InspectableProperty found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    49.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.InspectableProperty$EnumEntry found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    50.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.InspectableProperty$FlagEntry found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    51.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.InspectableProperty$ValueType found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    52.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.IntDef found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    53.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.IntRange found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    54.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.IntegerRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    55.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.InterpolatorRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    56.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.Keep found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    57.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.LayoutRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    58.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.LongDef found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    59.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.MainThread found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    60.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.MenuRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    61.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.NavigationRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    62.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.NonNull found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    63.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.Nullable found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    64.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.PluralsRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    65.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.Px found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    66.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.RawRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    67.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.RequiresApi found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    68.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.RequiresFeature found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    69.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.RequiresPermission found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    70.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.RequiresPermission$Read found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    71.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.RequiresPermission$Write found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    72.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.RestrictTo found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    73.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.RestrictTo$Scope found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    74.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.Size found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    75.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.StringDef found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    76.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.StringRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    77.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.StyleRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    78.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.StyleableRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    79.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.TransitionRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    80.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.UiThread found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    81.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.VisibleForTesting found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    82.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.WorkerThread found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    83.   Duplicate class androidx.annotation.XmlRes found in modules annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation.annotation-1.1.0.jar) and annotation-1.1.0.jar (androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0)
    84.   Duplicate class androidx.arch.core.internal.FastSafeIterableMap found in modules core-common-2.0.0.jar (androidx.arch.core:core-common:2.0.0) and jetified-androidx.arch.core.core-common-2.0.1.jar (androidx.arch.core.core-common-2.0.1.jar)
    85.   Duplicate class androidx.arch.core.internal.SafeIterableMap found in modules core-common-2.0.0.jar (androidx.arch.core:core-common:2.0.0) and jetified-androidx.arch.core.core-common-2.0.1.jar (androidx.arch.core.core-common-2.0.1.jar)
    86.   Duplicate class androidx.arch.core.internal.SafeIterableMap$AscendingIterator found in modules core-common-2.0.0.jar (androidx.arch.core:core-common:2.0.0) and jetified-androidx.arch.core.core-common-2.0.1.jar (androidx.arch.core.core-common-2.0.1.jar)
    87.   Duplicate class androidx.arch.core.internal.SafeIterableMap$DescendingIterator found in modules core-common-2.0.0.jar (androidx.arch.core:core-common:2.0.0) and jetifi<message truncated>
    Please... I need help. I can't figure out where and how to delete the duplicates...

Thanks in advance :)

40. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Please search for "core-1.3" in your project and let me know if it shows up any. There might be some orphan files from uninstalled plugins.

41. jmansa

jmansa

First let me tell you that I deleted all SDK's including VoxelBuster and finally got it to work :)

Then added only VoxelBuster and got the same error. I searched for "core-1.3" and got this:
    androidx.core.core-1.3.2

What to do next?

/****** EDIT UPDATE ********/
    Ok, got it to somewhat work... If I delete the resolved libraries it will install , but... When trying to use camera it crashes...

So I guess, not really solved :-/

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  42. jmansa

jmansa

Any idea how to fix this, so I dont have to delete all resolved librarys before build?

43. Contract-killer

Contract-killer

Hi I am trying webview webview.Style = WebViewStyle.Popup; but not able to see any close button, even though on clicking of top right corner webview is getting close
    Platform IOS
    Essential Plugin Latest.

44. spikyworm5

spikyworm5

Hi,

First of all, thank you for this excellent asset. I bought it mainly for game services but I might use it for other services as well. I switched after Unity's latest announcement that they abandon their Social module.

Everything works quite well except for some issues:
    1. Leaderboard title is empty on iOS and partially loaded on Android (some are loaded and some are not). Where is it taken from? From the config or from the platform itself? Config seems to be fine BTW
    2. Is there an option to load the configuration from the code instead of UI?
    3. I found some bugs in the simulator and fixed them on my side. Where would you like me to post the issues I found? Here or somewhere else?
    4. From time to time I see this error on Android:
      DataBuffer Internal data leak within a DataBuffer object detected!  Be sure to explicitly call release() on all DataBuffer extending objects when you are done with them. (internal object: com.google.android.gms.common.data.DataHolder@d68659a)

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I appears when losing focus and going back but not always.
    Thanks,
    Maor

45. MicheleBunetto

MicheleBunetto

Support for UWP? Xbox iap and persistence save data after uninstalling game would be great!

46. username132323232

username132323232

Is it possible to build an alarm app using your plug-in? A user would set an alarm and exit the app. The app would then open automatically at the time of the alarm.

47. immortal1977

immortal1977

Can i have a little help?

Attached Files:

48. Idealisers

Idealisers

I have the same problem.

Tested on Unity 2021.2.18f1 and 2020.3.32f1 , same results

49. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Please check 2.2.1 and let us know if you still see any issues.
    Please contact our discord server support for quick assistance.

50. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Do you still face the issue?
    Unfortunately, even unity packages are hardcoding their libraries leading to duplicates.
    Please contact our discord server support for quick assistance.