Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

NATIVE PLUGINS for Unity: iOS, Android [Need Prime31 / Easy Mobile / Stans Assets replacement??]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Voxel-Busters, Apr 4, 2015.

?

Do you want to see Windows Mobile support in CPNP? FYI, current market share is less than 3%.

Poll closed Aug 26, 2022.
  1. Ooh la la, Love to see that!

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. I don't give a damn!

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Are you crazy! Who makes games for Windows Mobile.

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

@Rutger : Please send me a pm with the log attached.

Rutger likes this.
  2. agamemnon-prime

agamemnon-prime

Is there a way to fix this? I'm also having the same issue.

3. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

4. manlok123

manlok123

Hello @Voxel-Busters,

I met a issue. But it is not your plugin issue. I am doing the Cloud Save using this plugin. I enabled the iCloud in apps ID and created the container. I also regenerate the provisioning profile. But I cannot run on my Xcode project.

Attached Files:

5. Whitepot

Whitepot

Hi @Voxel-Busters,

I'm interested in getting this but noticed in the reviews you mentioned CPNP 2.0 is in development. Will 2.0 be an update to the current asset or should I hold off on buying it until 2.0 is available?

Thanks

6. Natey

Natey

Hi,
    I want to use this app for cloud saving, but the 1mb limit on ios is too small for my game saves. Do you have any suggestions on what solutions may be easiest for me?

7. Azirell

Azirell

Hi.
    Does your plugin able to request & handle (detect acception/rejection) permissions?

8. Eric-Farraro

Eric-Farraro

MdotE likes this.
  9. gabriellawilson_CTG

gabriellawilson_CTG

Hello :)I am using your plug-in for the rating pop-up in our app and am currently getting the following error message from the Unity Crash Console.

Code (CSharp):
    1. System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo.set_Calendar (System.Globalization.Calendar value) (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0)
    2. System.Globalization.CultureInfo.get_DateTimeFormat () (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0)
    3. System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo.get_CurrentInfo () (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0)
    4. System.DateTime.Parse (System.String s) (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0)
    5. VoxelBusters.NativePlugins.RateMyApp.CanAskForReview () (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0)
    6. VoxelBusters.NativePlugins.RateMyApp.AskForReview () (at <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0)
    I was wondering if you've come across this issue before? I believe it occurs with players playing in other countries and so the DateTime Parse string is getting given the wrong CultureInfo?
    Let me know if you can shed any light on this.

10. chyen

chyen

Is there an easy way to disable the editor authentication? The initial delay whenever i start testing the game on editor is slowing my progress down alot.

11. Thaina

Thaina

Unity 2020.2 cannot build billing in ios

12. nsmith1024

nsmith1024

Hello, i just bought your product from unity asset store.

I need the user to display the phone gallery and be able to pick a photo, or a video, or a music file.

After user picks, to return a URL to it so that the program can access it.

Can this do that?

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  13. cvezina

cvezina

Hi,

I am having this error after importing the package:

Assets/Standard Assets/VoxelBusters/NativePlugins/Scripts/NP/NPSettings.cs(545,121): error CS0103: The name 'MediaLibrary' does not exist in the current context

Can you help me ?

14. cvezina

cvezina

Ok, I found the problem. Lite version was defined in the players settings. Removing it resolved the problem

15. IAndrewNovak

IAndrewNovak

Hello
    I seem to be having an issue with this plugin on Android. When I try to launch the app, the app immediately crashes before the splash screen.

Unity 2017.4.40
    Latest Cross Platform Native Plugins - Ultra Pack v 1.5.7

log cat:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  16. gavinb80

gavinb80

Hi,

apologies if I have missed this in the docs, but is it possible to read/write a DateTime using CloudServices on iOS ? Other data types seem fine just not datetime

17. zainnn

zainnn

Hi @Voxel-Busters I imported the Cross Platform Native Plugin (Lite) in my project some time ago, then for some reason i deleted it. Now i reimported it and i am having these missing reference errors from NPBinding.CS. Please help

Attached Files:

18. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

The error seems like you have installed Ultra pack earlier and over it Lite pack is being installed. Please check this. thread.

zainnn likes this.
  19. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Please check over here.

gavinb80 likes this.
  20. zainnn

zainnn

Yes my issue was resolved following the guideline. Thanks.
    I wanted to know one more thing, where can i find the event or method for when the share sheet is disabled when user taps anywhere on screen, or taps on cancel, or returns from the social app after share is done?

21. zainnn

zainnn

Hi @Voxel-Busters , I am using the
    ShareScreenshotOnFB() method with Native Share Lite Plugin, it seems to work with iOS, but wasn't working with Android, is there anything i am missing?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  22. nsmith1024

nsmith1024

Hello IM getting this error below when i call

NPBinding.NotificationService.RegisterForRemoteNotifications();

anybody knows how to fix???

2020-08-11 17:23:44.364 13074-13129/com.myapp.myapp E/Unity: AndroidJavaException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Default FirebaseApp is not initialized in this process com.myapp.myapp. Make sure to call FirebaseApp.initializeApp(Context) first.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Default FirebaseApp is not initialized in this process com.myapp.myapp. Make sure to call FirebaseApp.initializeApp(Context) first.
    at com.google.firebase.FirebaseApp.getInstance(com.google.firebase:firebase-common@@16.0.2:240)
    at com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceId.getInstance(Unknown Source:1)
    at com.google.firebase.messaging.FirebaseMessaging.getInstance(Unknown Source:2)
    at com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.features.notification.serviceprovider.fcm.FCM.<init>(FCM.java:28)
    at com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.features.notification.RemoteNotification.checkForService(RemoteNotification.java:37)
    at com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.features.notification.RemoteNotification.getInstance(RemoteNotification.java:24)
    at com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.features.notification.NotificationH

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  23. nsmith1024

nsmith1024

WTH is there any technical support with this package? The documentation doesnt even tell you how to initialize the notifications, it keeps crashing giving error that FirebaseApp.initializeApp isnt called, how can i call that?

Even demo crashes, i mean what the hell is going on?? So there is zero tech support for this package??? How do i know which plug in to enable for android there is a million of them, are we supposed to go thru one by one and enable them manually??

Im getting frustrated because im wasting time, i bought this package months ago and cant use it.

24. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

@nsmith1024 Just now I was able to find your post. We are not active on Unity forum as its tough to maintain the tickets.
    We have a public forum of our own and also skype for quick support. Our team constantly monitors these and help you as required.

If you haven't resolved the required libraries (This happens when you disable auto-resolution of Play Services Resolver).

We are the top most publishers on unity with good tech support. However as mentioned we are not active on unity forum but our own channels for easy maintenance. Hope you understand.

As you might be aware by now, Cross Platform Native Plugins offers nearly 11 individual features that are most commonly used on mobile platforms. I request you to go through our tutorials once on how to enable the feature you want in your project. You can ping our team on skype for quick assistance or on our forum.

It would be great if you give a chance to help you out :)

Cheers,
    VB Team

25. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Can you please share more details on our forum page with the logcat log? Also the device you are running on, please share the details.

26. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

This happens incase if you haven't copied the google services json file to Assets folder. On enabling Notifications, you will be shown an alert in your unity console regarding the setup instructions. You can find it here.

Thanks,
    VB Team

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  27. nsmith1024

nsmith1024

I already did all the steps mentioned in your "tutorial" at that link, still getting the same error.

The resolver runs many times but still the same error.

I have the google json file in the asset folder long ago, even the plist for ios is in there too, and i still keep getting this error message.

All i want is the push notifications and sharing to work, thats all i need and i cant get it to work., it keeps crashing.

I been trying to get all this to work for over a month, im wasting a lot of time. How do i get the skype tech support???

I tried signing up to your personal forum on your company site, but it never sent me a confirmation email, i tried several times for a week and still havnt gotten a confirmation email. Every time i go to your site it has a message at the bottom saying i need to confirm my email i keep trying to resend but i never receive anything.

28. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

29. nsmith1024

nsmith1024

ok, im going to contact you now on skype

30. RiccardoAxed

RiccardoAxed

Hi, I'm trying to use Native Plugins (free version) just to use the sharing feature, but I'm experiencing a crash when I call the requested methods.

NP Settings has "uses sharing" checked, I've a NPBinding prefab instance in my scene, and this is the code I'm using to manage the sharing process:

Code (CSharp):
    1. ShareSheet _shareSheet = new ShareSheet();
    2. _shareSheet.Text = "Test Text";
    3. _shareSheet.URL = "https://www.google.com";
    5. NPBinding.UI.SetPopoverPointAtLastTouchPosition();
    6. NPBinding.Sharing.ShowView(_shareSheet, Callback_FinishedSharing);
    As I said, the app crashes executing it, with this logcat:

and this is my app Manifest:

Code (CSharp):
    1. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    2. <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" xmlns:tools="http://schemas.android.com/tools" package="MY_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER" android:versionCode="1" android:versionName="1.0">
    3.   <application android:label="@string/app_name" android:icon="@drawable/app_icon" android:hardwareAccelerated="true">
    4.     <!-- The MessagingUnityPlayerActivity is a class that extends
    5.          UnityPlayerActivity to work around a known issue when receiving
    6.          notification data payloads in the background. -->
    7.     <activity android:name="com.google.firebase.MessagingUnityPlayerActivity" android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
    8.       <intent-filter>
    9.         <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
    10.         <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
    11.         <category android:name="android.intent.category.LEANBACK_LAUNCHER" />
    12.       </intent-filter>
    13.       <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.UnityActivity" android:value="true" />
    14.       <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" /> <!-- This is Required for Touch Events-->
    15.     </activity>
    16.     <service android:name="com.google.firebase.messaging.MessageForwardingService" android:exported="false" />
    17.   </application>
    18. </manifest>
    Note that I just replaced my app bundle id with "MY_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER" both in manifest and logcat.

Anyway, I've the same error if I let Unity to auto-generate the Manifest and/or I build the NP demo scene.

Any idea?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  31. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Please share AndroidManifest.xml file in Assets/Plugins/Android/native_plugins_lib
    Also what is your unity version?

Thanks,
    VB Team

32. RiccardoAxed

RiccardoAxed

Unity version is 2020.1.3f1, and this is the manifest in native_plugins_lib:

Code (CSharp):
    1. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    2. <!--AUTO GENERATED MANIFEST FILE FROM AndroidManifestGenerator. DONT MODIFY HERE.-->
    3. <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" package="com.voxelbusters.androidnativeplugin" android:versionCode="1" android:versionName="1.0">
    4.   <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="14" android:targetSdkVersion="26" />
    5.   <application>
    6.     <!--Sharing-->
    7.     <activity android:name="com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.features.sharing.SharingActivity" android:theme="@style/FloatingActivityTheme" />
    8.     <!--Media Library : For custom camera access-->
    9.     <activity android:name="com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.features.medialibrary.CameraActivity" android:theme="@style/FloatingActivityTheme" />
    10.     <!--UI  : Generic helper activity for launching Dialogs-->
    11.     <activity android:name="com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.features.ui.UiActivity" android:theme="@style/FloatingActivityTheme" />
    12.     <!--Game Play Services helper activity-->
    13.     <activity android:name="com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.helpers.PermissionRequestActivity" android:theme="@style/FloatingActivityTheme" />
    14.     <!--Custom File Provider. Sharing from internal folders  "com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.extensions.FileProviderExtended"-->
    15.     <provider android:name="com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.extensions.FileProviderExtended" android:authorities="MY_BUNDLE_ID.fileprovider" android:exported="false" android:grantUriPermissions="true">
    16.       <meta-data android:name="android.support.FILE_PROVIDER_PATHS" android:resource="@xml/nativeplugins_file_paths" />
    17.     </provider>
    18.   </application>
    19.   <!--Permissions-->
    20.   <!--Notifications : Badge Permission for Samsung Devices-->
    21.   <uses-permission android:name="com.sec.android.provider.badge.permission.READ" />
    22.   <uses-permission android:name="com.sec.android.provider.badge.permission.WRITE" />
    23.   <!--Notifications : Badge Permission for HTC Devices-->
    24.   <uses-permission android:name="com.htc.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS" />
    25.   <uses-permission android:name="com.htc.launcher.permission.UPDATE_SHORTCUT" />
    26.   <!--Notifications : Badge Permission for Sony Devices-->
    27.   <uses-permission android:name="com.sonyericsson.home.permission.BROADCAST_BADGE" />
    28.   <uses-permission android:name="com.sonymobile.home.permission.PROVIDER_INSERT_BADGE" />
    29.   <!--Notifications : Badge Permission for Apex Devices-->
    30.   <uses-permission android:name="com.anddoes.launcher.permission.UPDATE_COUNT" />
    31.   <!--Notifications : Badge Permission for Solid Devices-->
    32.   <uses-permission android:name="com.majeur.launcher.permission.UPDATE_BADGE" />
    33.   <!--Notifications : Badge Permission for Huawei Devices-->
    34.   <uses-permission android:name="com.huawei.android.launcher.permission.CHANGE_BADGE" />
    35.   <uses-permission android:name="com.huawei.android.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS" />
    36.   <uses-permission android:name="com.huawei.android.launcher.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS" />
    37.   <!--Notifications : Badge Permission for ZUK Devices-->
    38.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_APP_BADGE" />
    39.   <!--Notifications : Badge Permission for Oppo Devices-->
    40.   <uses-permission android:name="com.oppo.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS" />
    41.   <uses-permission android:name="com.oppo.launcher.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS" />
    42.   <!--Notifications : Badge Permission for EverythingMe Support-->
    43.   <uses-permission android:name="me.everything.badger.permission.BADGE_COUNT_READ" />
    44.   <uses-permission android:name="me.everything.badger.permission.BADGE_COUNT_WRITE" />
    45.   <!--Required for internet access-->
    46.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
    47. </manifest>

33. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

2020 has a major change related to android library naming and we submitted a patch for it already and under review.
    Please PM me incase if you need the latest version.

Thanks,
    VB Team

34. RiccardoAxed

RiccardoAxed

Hi, I tried to contact you yesterday with a private conversation here on the forum, and with a mail to your support service but both without any answer. In case you didn't receive them, how could I contact you to obtain, if possible, the NP patch?

Thanks!

35. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hi,
    I didn't notice your messages on forum. Let me check it and reply to you asap.

Thanks,
    VB Team

36. RiccardoAxed

RiccardoAxed

Hi, I tested the patch you sent me and it works in Android but now we have problems on iOS build.
    The export from Unity to Xcode is ok, but when we try to compile the project in Xcode, it generates these errors:

with this log:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
    2.   "_setApplicationIconBadgeNumber", referenced from:
    3.       _UtilityIOS_setApplicationIconBadgeNumber_m325DC2DD38665205B2BB6C6CB8EEE0056AC5C8A9 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    4.       _UtilityIOS_SetApplicationIconBadgeNumber_m02FC595DAF755E8DA725606E62A7687ED979BE5A in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    5.      (maybe you meant: _UtilityIOS_setApplicationIconBadgeNumber_m325DC2DD38665205B2BB6C6CB8EEE0056AC5C8A9)
    6.   "_setPopoverPoint", referenced from:
    7.       _UIIOS_setPopoverPoint_mF9B63DE30C9EED85CB2EE2D1B24DCC6636BBCEA6 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    8.       _UIIOS_SetPopoverPoint_m5441BF4719EBB9E6395D8F8D59D8E60229B2B4E9 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    9.      (maybe you meant: _UIIOS_setPopoverPoint_mF9B63DE30C9EED85CB2EE2D1B24DCC6636BBCEA6)
    10.   "_showLoginPromptDialog", referenced from:
    11.       _UIIOS_showLoginPromptDialog_m97D42B3E196734CB1195AEA1A69546C8EC5C7D67 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    12.      (maybe you meant: _UIIOS_showLoginPromptDialog_m97D42B3E196734CB1195AEA1A69546C8EC5C7D67)
    13.   "_showSingleFieldPromptDialog", referenced from:
    14.       _UIIOS_showSingleFieldPromptDialog_mABF2A317C2F4D899E373CC7BF94F6D7FE48434F4 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    15.      (maybe you meant: _UIIOS_showSingleFieldPromptDialog_mABF2A317C2F4D899E373CC7BF94F6D7FE48434F4)
    16.   "_share", referenced from:
    17.       _SharingIOS_share_m5B131F17A278BC481465FB705E510A3BD91A7D41 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    18.      (maybe you meant: _mbedtls_ecdh_compute_shared, typeinfo name for std::__1::__shared_ptr_pointer<std::__1::__empty_state<char>*, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__empty_state<char> >, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__empty_state<char> > > , std::__1::__shared_ptr_pointer<std::__1::__empty_state<char>*, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__empty_state<char> >, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__empty_state<char> > >::__get_deleter(std::type_info const&) const , std::__1::__shared_ptr_pointer<std::__1::__empty_state<char>*, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__empty_state<char> >, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__empty_state<char> > >::__on_zero_shared() , std::__1::__shared_ptr_pointer<std::__1::__empty_state<char>*, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__empty_state<char> >, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__empty_state<char> > >::~__shared_ptr_pointer() , Register_UnityEngine_Collider2D_get_sharedMaterial() , Register_UnityEngine_Collider_set_sharedMaterial() , Register_UnityEngine_Collider_get_sharedMaterial() , Register_UnityEngine_MeshCollider_get_sharedMesh() , Register_UnityEngine_SkinnedMeshRenderer_set_sharedMesh() , Register_UnityEngine_SkinnedMeshRenderer_get_sharedMesh() , Register_UnityEngine_MeshFilter_get_sharedMesh() , _MeshCollider_set_sharedMesh_m5E39BE3C85A9D21D846E8B7DBA1ED14820ED0406 , _CultureInfo_insert_into_shared_tables_mA25287C94FDF140958B19C099703422A854A0D52 , Register_UnityEngine_Rigidbody2D_set_sharedMaterial() , Register_UnityEngine_MeshCollider_set_sharedMesh() , _MeshFilter_set_sharedMesh_mC96D5F9AE4BC1D186221F568A4C3CE23572EC958 , _Renderer_set_sharedMaterial_m1E66766F93E95F692C3C9C2C09AFD795B156678B , _TMP_SubMesh_set_sharedMaterial_m2508A397CF6AE5740C67C4E51C76916ECBD35556 , _OBJC_IVAR_$_APMASIdentifierManager._sharedIdentifierManager , _SharedObjectPool_1_get_sharedPool_m0A98A9CE36DBAFE217980AC69D8A9A0032B9202E_RuntimeMethod_var , std::__1::__shared_ptr_pointer<std::__1::__empty_state<char>*, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__empty_state<char> >, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__empty_state<char> > >::~__shared_ptr_pointer() , Register_UnityEngine_Collider2D_set_sharedMaterial() , Register_UnityEngine_MeshFilter_set_sharedMesh() , vtable for std::__1::__shared_ptr_pointer<std::__1::__empty_state<char>*, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__empty_state<char> >, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__empty_state<char> > > , _CultureInfo_insert_into_shared_tables_mA25287C94FDF140958B19C099703422A854A0D52_MetadataUsageId , Register_UnityEngine_Rigidbody2D_get_sharedMaterial() , _TMP_SubMesh_get_sharedMaterial_mEECFBA6D6E236B61B233F8445C3CB99DA3BD3688 , _TMP_SubMeshUI_get_sharedMaterial_mF216C2A7F4F603CD4D86CC45D0A47F84D2297976 , _TMP_SubMeshUI_set_sharedMaterial_mD8DCDFD304F62BC0D6F1B32A11C502A5DA28ED3E , std::__1::__shared_ptr_pointer<std::__1::__empty_state<char>*, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__empty_state<char> >, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__empty_state<char> > >::__on_zero_shared_weak() , typeinfo for std::__1::__shared_ptr_pointer<std::__1::__empty_state<char>*, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__empty_state<char> >, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__empty_state<char> > > , _SharedObjectPool_1_get_sharedPool_mA2247B31AC3D0BA1DD31AF8A2A15E7A63B8BAFCD_gshared , _Renderer_get_sharedMaterial_m42DF538F0C6EA249B1FB626485D45D083BA74FCC , _SharingIOS_shareImageOnWhatsApp_m14F19CA232DBF54F79DB4177B6CC7811AB86085E , _SharingIOS_share_m5B131F17A278BC481465FB705E510A3BD91A7D41 , _SharingIOS_shareTextMessageOnWhatsApp_mDAD2373AE16FA4D45D4D65BF3CE4609D424C36C1 )
    19.   "_isSocialShareServiceAvailable", referenced from:
    20.       _SharingIOS_isSocialShareServiceAvailable_mCABB05493DFF9BC583860EF8EAB2C4FC8EADE477 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    21.       _SharingIOS_IsFBShareServiceAvailable_mD4A7AF4FAA101D683723C0D008465F3E88BF0CB5 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    22.       _SharingIOS_IsTwitterShareServiceAvailable_m5024FB0F354049711E9E0EF3CB8CEABE7E27F20E in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    23.      (maybe you meant: _SharingIOS_isSocialShareServiceAvailable_mCABB05493DFF9BC583860EF8EAB2C4FC8EADE477)
    24.   "_shareImageOnWhatsApp", referenced from:
    25.       _SharingIOS_shareImageOnWhatsApp_m14F19CA232DBF54F79DB4177B6CC7811AB86085E in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    26.       _SharingIOS_ShowWhatsAppShareComposer_m8213D916CB956F91A0DE0ED2568964239D92D21D in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    27.       _SharingIOS_ShareImageOnWhatsApp_m9B8C29298474F1DD08F0E3905C3DB5C5D5DD9363 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    28.      (maybe you meant: _SharingIOS_shareImageOnWhatsApp_m14F19CA232DBF54F79DB4177B6CC7811AB86085E)
    29.   "_canShareOnWhatsApp", referenced from:
    30.       _SharingIOS_canShareOnWhatsApp_m0E017AE4944779CAD81976BE0D458BD3A4177284 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    31.       _SharingIOS_IsWhatsAppServiceAvailable_m6D2469CD1E997C6F69DFB28CBA2857FFC1E2E1BE in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    32.      (maybe you meant: _SharingIOS_canShareOnWhatsApp_m0E017AE4944779CAD81976BE0D458BD3A4177284)
    33.   "_socialShare", referenced from:
    34.       _SharingIOS_socialShare_m10BB96A821E3E30EDEBF7DE0FD41D1899B527C8C in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    35.      (maybe you meant: _SharingIOS_socialShare_m10BB96A821E3E30EDEBF7DE0FD41D1899B527C8C)
    36.   "_utilityBundleIdentifier", referenced from:
    37.       _NativeBinding_utilityBundleIdentifier_mF99E50EFAC8E77E789374F81F9002839E6974669 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    38.       _NativeBinding_GetBundleIdentifier_mCC5959F2E5B8CF1ABE99A2E2A102D2D60E42D4DA in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    39.       _PlayerSettings_GetBundleIdentifier_mC29491F53F1566D7B071FECA75F5A6CE29B3000D in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    40.       _Utility_GetBundleIdentifier_m62CCFADC558DACBCE110C2F89E3D32D47BDC2615 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    41.      (maybe you meant: _NativeBinding_utilityBundleIdentifier_mF99E50EFAC8E77E789374F81F9002839E6974669)
    42.   "_showAlertDialog", referenced from:
    43.       _UIIOS_showAlertDialog_m37EE46E227D64ABFBD26A788C529464658AF88AC in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    44.      (maybe you meant: _UIIOS_showAlertDialog_m37EE46E227D64ABFBD26A788C529464658AF88AC)
    45.   "_sendTextMessage", referenced from:
    46.       _SharingIOS_sendTextMessage_m989A15A59FA18D4331021DD637490A8B553AA4F6 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    47.      (maybe you meant: _SharingIOS_sendTextMessage_m989A15A59FA18D4331021DD637490A8B553AA4F6)
    48.   "_isMessagingAvailable", referenced from:
    49.       _SharingIOS_isMessagingAvailable_mC981B4F2A20BBFA1CF46A9ABFBADDFD346E46739 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    50.       _SharingIOS_IsMessagingServiceAvailable_mAC2845C8E2F837CA34A5EB093B505DC76C4778D4 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    51.      (maybe you meant: _SharingIOS_isMessagingAvailable_mC981B4F2A20BBFA1CF46A9ABFBADDFD346E46739)
    52.   "_sendMail", referenced from:
    53.       _SharingIOS_sendMail_m42E38EBE521FE94829AA3E86D468E27889662A50 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    54.      (maybe you meant: _SharingIOS_sendMail_m42E38EBE521FE94829AA3E86D468E27889662A50)
    55.   "_canSendMail", referenced from:
    56.       _SharingIOS_canSendMail_m745D4BF4289FFC50E45473665600560FF86D5E2E in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    57.       _SharingIOS_IsMailServiceAvailable_mC034D7F7655E7C2DC312A7A0363B7355980637A2 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    58.      (maybe you meant: _SharingIOS_canSendMail_m745D4BF4289FFC50E45473665600560FF86D5E2E)
    59.   "_shareTextMessageOnWhatsApp", referenced from:
    60.       _SharingIOS_shareTextMessageOnWhatsApp_mDAD2373AE16FA4D45D4D65BF3CE4609D424C36C1 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    61.       _SharingIOS_ShowWhatsAppShareComposer_m8213D916CB956F91A0DE0ED2568964239D92D21D in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    62.       _SharingIOS_ShareTextMessageOnWhatsApp_mEC804B02B374620B50E5F082B08412ABAD486747 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    63.      (maybe you meant: _SharingIOS_shareTextMessageOnWhatsApp_mDAD2373AE16FA4D45D4D65BF3CE4609D424C36C1)
    64.   "_utilityBundleVersion", referenced from:
    65.       _NativeBinding_utilityBundleVersion_m4451A168027DA5477F65B58AF58870FBCCE9A6BF in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    66.       _NativeBinding_GetBundleVersion_m3D469536A07184CD0A55EC3794EF18B1FF25672A in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    67.       _PlayerSettings_GetBundleVersion_m564509AF7C9083E5F13232ED2DF98CB1D2972BEB in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    68.       _RateMyApp_CanAskForReview_mDDF4A0B2951188FD39B428285D22B181345303E3 in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    69.       _RateMyApp_OnPressingRateItButton_m9703570DB61A7FD56E7318B7069C985C8C5B653B in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    70.       _Utility_GetBundleVersion_m6C485BD6730AAB8AD0A7DF0BA7B53D49954F784F in Assembly-CSharp-firstpass1.o
    71.      (maybe you meant: _NativeBinding_utilityBundleVersion_m4451A168027DA5477F65B58AF58870FBCCE9A6BF)
    72. ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
    73. clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    We also saw there's a "XcodeModifier.txt" included in the NP package, maybe it has to be used somehow in the Xcode compiling process?

The Unity version is 2020.1.3f1.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  37. hacanalic

hacanalic

@Voxel-Busters I am using webview to add Google Auth flow in my game. I am getting unknown useragent error. To resolve this I have to set useragent of webview both iOS and Android provice methods to support useragent. Current WebView implementation doesn't provide support of setting useragent.

Can you provide support to get/set useragent or provide any workaround for this?

38. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

@hacanalic Currently we don't have option to set the user agent. Webview should pick the default and send it when requesting.

Can you share us more details or a sample app(PM me) so that we can give a test?

Thanks,
    VB Team

39. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hope its resolved by our team already!

40. jGate99

jGate99

Hi @Voxel-Busters
    Does your plugin provide local notification permission status (along with authorization)?

For example, i want to first check if user has specified permission already for local notification or not and show that status in switch, so only when user changes switch then i ask for authorization.

If so, can you point me to api reference?

Thanks

41. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hi, CPNP 1.0 doesn't have this feature but the new one has which will be out in a week or two.

In 2.0, you can check if permission is Denied or Authorized or NotDetermined. Based on it you can act accordingly. Additionally we are providing an option to open system settings if it needs to be manually activated.

Note that it doesn't depend if its local or remote notifications. It applies to both.

jGate99 likes this.
  42. jGate99

jGate99

Awesome, is there upgrade discount for 1.0 users?

43. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Yes of-course! Old users will get a massive 60-70% discount!

Additionally you get Deep linking feature, new Android review, much better workflow, revised API, constant updates and more!
    As you are aware from past 5 years we were releasing free upgrades and we want to change the model a little for making the product better in long term.

jGate99 likes this.
  44. jGate99

jGate99

Yes, 60-70% discount is more than welcome, and you guys deserve it.
    cant wait to upgrade

45. hacanalic

hacanalic

Hi @Voxel-Busters,

I am using Media Library feature to user profile image where user can select library or camera. I am using this code snippet to achieve this according to documentation

Code (CSharp):
    1. NPBinding.UI.SetPopoverPointAtLastTouchPosition();
    2. NPBinding.MediaLibrary.SetAllowsImageEditing(false);
    3. NPBinding.MediaLibrary.PickImage(eImageSource.BOTH, 1.0f, PickImageFinished);  
    It works fine on both Android and iPhone but on iPad it crashes as soon I call PickImage. I have tested it on ipad8, 11 and ipad5, 1.

I am using 1.5.7p5 with Unity 2019.4.6 and xCode 12.0.1

46. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

I think you are on an older version. Can you please upgrade and see if you still see the issue?
    Do ping us on skype if you still see the issue.

47. hacanalic

hacanalic

@Voxel-Busters Although I am on latest version 1.5.7p5 I am still getting crashed on iPad.

As I narrowed it down, If I call PickImage with just ALBUM or CAMERA it works fine but on choosing BOTH when a small popover action sheet appears on selection any button it got crashed. So I might be the issue with HybridActionSheet on iPad.

Device : iPad5,1with OS 13.3.1 (17D50)

48. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Can you please ping us on skype support to quickly have a look at the crash report?

49. jGate99

jGate99

50. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

In-fact its live now and we have few things to prepare for announcement. Would request you to wait for couple of more days for finishing the upgrade announcement.

jGate99 likes this.