Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

NATIVE PLUGINS for Unity: iOS, Android [Billing, Cloud Save, Game Services, Webview, Sharing & More]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Voxel-Busters, Apr 4, 2015.

?

Do you want to see Windows Mobile support in CPNP? FYI, current market share is less than 3%.

Poll closed Dec 25, 2015.
  1. Ooh la la, Love to see that!

52.2%
  2. I don't give a damn!

26.1%
  3. Are you crazy! Who makes games for Windows Mobile.

21.7%
  1. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Just pass null while calling ShowLeaderboardUI :)

ChengruLi likes this.
  2. ChengruLi

ChengruLi

Oh!!!! Thank you^^

3. victor_sq

victor_sq

Dear developer, apparently new version of google play API getting mandatory to use. I am building my project in Unity 2018LTS and last available update of asset is still with old API libraries. I'd like to ask if you planning to upgrade API libraries? Can I do it myself without breaking asset functionality? Thanks in advance

4. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hi,
    May I know in detail which API version you are talking about?

Thanks,
    VB Team

5. victor_sq

victor_sq

6. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hi,
    The libraries mentioned seems to be of Developer Publishing API. Am I missing something here?

7. victor_sq

victor_sq

Maybe you do missing or I misunderstood something but...

from console: "We’ve detected that your app is using an old version of the Google Play Developer API. From December 1 2019, versions 1 and 2 of this API will no longer be available. Update to version 3 before this date. Learn more"

Link from console:
    https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2019/03/changes-to-google-play-developer-api.html

Text from link:
    "The Google Play Developer API allows you to automate your in-app billing and app distribution workflows. At Google I/O ‘18, we introduced version 3 of the API, which allows you to transactionally start, manage, and halt staged releases on all tracks, through production, open testing, closed testing (including the new additional testing tracks), and internal testing."

another link:
    https://developers.google.com/android-publisher/

8. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Ok. We don't use any of the api related to publishing. However, we wanted to do in CPNP 2.0 for allowing refunds from editor though.

It would be great if you can provide complete logcat log so that we can find out if any way this is being logged from our plugin. Most likely, it may not be from our plugin as we don't use publishing api as it has very small quota limits and can't be used in production.

Thanks,
    VB Team

9. victor_sq

victor_sq

I see, thank you for explanation. It might be unity pay in my case I assume

10. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Yes, most likely!

11. warlordgreyWork

warlordgreyWork

Hello, is there any progress on sharing video?

12. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

This is in the roadmap for 2.0.

13. Raeion

Raeion

Any announcement on when 2.0 comes out?

14. Prodigga

Prodigga

Hi there! Just started porting stuff over to use CPNP. Just a question that isn't directly a CPNP issue but I figured you'd be the best person to ask. We've enabled App Signing for Google Play, and now it seems like we can't test out Google Play Services unless we upload an internal test build and install that one? Is there some way to enabled testing of Google Play Services without uploading to Google and reinstalling it that way?

15. Prodigga

Prodigga

Also, when emulating sign-in in the editor (Editor Game Center), is it possible to let it 'remember' our 'credentials' and use that each time? It is really annoying to have to enter some mock details in every time we hit Play.

16. Prodigga

Prodigga

Also also, could we have an option to prevent the plugin from toying with the timescale (PauseUnity and ResumeUnity) - we can handle it ourselves. Since it is directly controlling Time.timeScale, we have no way for our code to 'cooperate' with your plugin. Maybe just an option that causes PauseUnity and ResumeUnity to do nothing? I noticed too that there doesn't seem to be a reason for it to be an extension method. It adds 'PauseUnity' and 'UnpauseUnity' to all our monobehaviours which is polluting our IDE's suggestion list.

17. technicat

technicat

Hello, I'm trying out the Lite Version of the Cross Platform Native Plugins and just some quick feedback:

There's also a Lite Pack of the plugins that looks the same but not updated as recently. I'm guessing that asset is obsolete and probably should be removed from the Asset Store.

I got an error with Unity saying ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot is undefined in the demo Utility.cs script, which is weird since it should be there (I'm using Unity 2019.2.4) and I'm pretty sure I', using that function in my own script. In any case, I just commented it out, it's not important.

The only plugin feature I've tried out so far is Rate My App. I got it to show up on Android with NPBinding.Utility.RateMyApp.AskForReviewNow() and haven't seen it show up with the scheduled popups in NPSettings, but assuming that works, I only want it enabled for Android, as on iOS I'm already using Unity's built-in RequestStoreReview().

18. PandaArcade

PandaArcade

Hi :D

On iOS using NPBinding.MediaLibrary.PickImage we're getting a crash when clicking the Choose button on the select image popup. I've tested multiple devices with iOS 12.4.1 and Unity 2019.2.5f1. We're using Cross Platform Native Plugins version 1.5.7. The first feature we're using and it crashes, not a good experience so far. These are the logs XCode gives us...

2019-09-17 10:06:57.806218+1000 picotanks[1331:128144] [MediaLibraryHandler] did finish picking

2019-09-17 10:06:58.248728+1000 picotanks[1331:128179] [discovery] errors encountered while discovering extensions: Error Domain=PlugInKit Code=13 "query cancelled" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=query cancelled}

2019-09-17 10:06:58.252084+1000 picotanks[1331:128144] [MediaLibraryHandler] finished picking image

2019-09-17 10:06:58.284754+1000 picotanks[1331:128144] [NotifyEventListener] Method=PickImageFinished, Message={"image-path":"\/var\/mobile\/Containers\/Data\/Application\/6013F3C4-72BE-4C96-B82A-F1F95050C326\/Documents\/NewlyPickedImage.jpg","finish-reason":0}

[DownloadTexture] Orientation=Normal

VoxelBusters.Utility.DownloadTexture:OnFetchingResponse()

VoxelBusters.Utility.<StartAsynchronousRequest>d__16:MoveNext()

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

picotanks was compiled with optimization - stepping may behave oddly; variables may not be available.

(lldb)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  19. MikeGDev

MikeGDev

Hi!

I am trying to setup achievements for testing but I am getting this error when attempting to call the function ReportProgressWithGlobalID:

"The requested operation could not be completed because Game Service failed to create Achievement object."

I have setup 1 achievement in Google Play Console and have Game Services up and running.
    I also created the corresponding meta data in the NPSettings with a global ID and 1 ID for Android which corresponds to the one in the Google Play Console. The number of steps is set to 1.

Code (CSharp):
    1. NPBinding.GameServices.ReportProgressWithGlobalID(globalID, 100.0, (bool success, string _error) => {
    3.                 if (success)
    4.                 {
    5.                     Debug.Log("Acheivement on Android: unlocked successfully!");
    6.                 }
    7.                 else
    8.                 {
    9.                     Debug.LogError("Acheivement on Android: unlock failed!");
    10.                 }
    12.             });
    I know Game Services are working because I can log in through the app. Did I miss something?