Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

NASA SOUNDS ?

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by XCO, Jul 6, 2022.

1. XCO

XCO

Hello there is a collection of official NASA Vocals on the assets store, it might deprecated by now, It says it comes with UNITY standard EULA - I just want to make sure that I can in fact use it in my commercial game ?

2. Mauri

Mauri

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. This is my personal opinion that might not be legally accurate. Always ask your local lawyer if in doubt.

The fact that something like that may have been in the Asset Store and has since been taken down really tells you that the asset had no right to be there in the first place. I would not use it for my game if I was you.

Contact the NASA directly. They can probably help you better anyway.

XCO likes this.
  3. XCO

XCO

Yeah thats how I feel. That thing is, it was placed there by the UNITY team, not a third party. So it was like official I guess? I dunno, I just think it would be so sweet to have official NASA - HUMAN history inside my game :)

4. danielrf_unity

danielrf_unity

Hi @XCO,

This is the answer from our Asset Store team:
    Hope this helps.

Daniel

DragonCoder likes this.
  5. DragonCoder

DragonCoder

In case of copyright infringement, Unity does completely remove the asset so it's not downloadable anymore.
    Albeit I wonder why one would depreciate an audio asset which does not require maintenance.