Search Unity

Name a Model You Need and Get it CC-BY Licensed (for free) 2.0

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Deleted User, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello everyone!

At the end of this post I’ll publish some of my models. Everything is sorted in 3 different categories (free stuff, unfinished and replicas).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
  2. drift501

drift501

What models can you do?

3. p6r

p6r

For sure... :)

I just have discovered this thread ! Great !!!
    I'm waiting for the toon low car and the cottage to download for example and all you can do because it's very nice and professionnal !

6R

4. IndieStudio

IndieStudio

Rigged Mars Hover like Curiosity :)

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

Bump! I am back. Congratulations with Unity 4!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
  6. TheNorthridge

TheNorthridge

Can you do some Victorian Style Lampposts for us?

Thanks!

7. Deleted User

Deleted User

Yes, will be available this night for download.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
  8. aubergine

aubergine

Can you make this guy?

9. Deleted User

Deleted User

Close to this? I mean, proportions and so? Yes, quite interesting model to work on.

I'll start doing it after I'll texture the lamp post (start doing it a bit later today).

10. TheNorthridge

TheNorthridge

Thanks Mr White, Its a lovely Lamp Post!

11. Deleted User

Deleted User

Inspired by one of the first output in Google Search. But agree, looks too. And it will look even better when fully textured (currently still in progress). Now models will come in Unity package file to save your efforts, so it will take some extra time for me to setup it there correctly. Maybe your game will need candle rather than lapm inside, we'll work on that a bit later.

12. physicscrack

physicscrack

can you model a compresser machine

13. Deleted User

Deleted User

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
  14. TheNorthridge

TheNorthridge

Are we only allowed to request one model each? Might have another if I may ask.

-TheNorthridge

15. runonthespot

runonthespot

Love the rover- are you going to texture it?

16. Deleted User

Deleted User

Download rover model

This is not ready to use in-game model (unless used as a prop). Inside this archive you'll find .blend file (Blender 3D) and .obj so you can edit it in your favorite package (for example, to add rigging or make some other changes).

Eikester likes this.
  17. mimminito

mimminito

Very interesting thread! Thanks for the offer, I will keep this in mind for some upcoming projects!

18. Deleted User

Deleted User

Glad to hear you like it! I'll be updating this thread with a new model every two days so make sure to come back!

Download cottage model

19. Deleted User

Deleted User

20. Breyer

Breyer

hi, guy thanks for these models ;) could you create "solid" stone or wooden bridge medieval style with tileable pillar between edges and with normalmapped "floor" in stone version (both not required but would be awesome)

there is four reference, choose which u prefer

bridgestone.jpg bridgestone_2.jpg bridgewooden.jpg bridgewooden_2.jpg

red circle show what i have in mind when i say "tileable pillar between edge)". third image - i prefer without roof

and, later on, medieval balista or scorpion if it isnt much complicated for you

21. TheValar

TheValar

Awesome thread and the models are looking good. You should consider uploading them to http://opengameart.org/ or putting them on the asset store

22. Deleted User

Deleted User

23. Deleted User

Deleted User

24. Schneider21

Schneider21

Brilliant. Fantastic models, and what a great service to offer to the community.

If you're still looking for requests, I'd love to see an old 60s style Enterprise-flavored starship. :)

twobob likes this.
  25. twobob

twobob

This is a good thing you are doing.
    Support from us.

26. Deleted User

Deleted User

Thank you guys! Glad to hear you like it! Wish I could do more models, but everyday's expenses took me away from the community art towards programming lately. Of course, that may change if I'll get some donations ( :cool: ) to keep myself motivated but I don't think I deserve your support at the moment. After all, I haven't been regular enough to justify it.

Anyway, Schneider21, starting out making your request! May take up to two days. Yeah, it's pretty time consuming to texture things (even such low-poly art as mine).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  27. Schneider21

Schneider21

Two days is fast! Considering it takes me months to make garbage quality models. :p

And I, for one, would be happy to donate to keep the freeness rolling.

28. Deleted User

Deleted User

I'm sorry for being late. Had to read "The Artist's Way" book to get rid of mental block I got after a very long time without any art. As for the help, I made a change to the first post so kind people like you can support me.

Thanks!

Ship model is done (I plan to make two of them) but there's no texture yet. Hope to finish it soon (no dates this time! Don't want to be too optimistic.)

29. Schneider21

Schneider21

Love the new donation plan. I'm planning on hitting you up with some work. Little bit different than what you've been doing, but I have a feeling you'd knock it out of the park. :)

30. Deleted User

Deleted User

Thank you! I like this plan as well, however there were no donations yet. Probably because my art isn't good enough or there's small amount of it. Anyway, today I'll try to finish the model and will start one idea I have to get more practice and gain speed. It's going to be a small to mid size 3d graphics pack for games like Mario or small puzzlers.

31. Schneider21

Schneider21

These kind of things are a slow burn. Keep cranking out models and updating the thread (thereby keeping at the top of the board) and sooner or later you'll get

32. Deleted User

Deleted User

I know, it's not exactly what you was asking for, but sci-fi isn't my favorite thing, so I mostly followed look of the original. It's still may work okay as a placeholder art during the development process. It's not yet finished (maybe I'll return to it a bit later). Sorry about that.

Attached Files:

twobob likes this.
  33. Deleted User

Deleted User

Cleaned first post a bit.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2016