Search Unity

My unity Learn Mission is stuck

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by DoudouLeGP, Dec 1, 2021.

1. DoudouLeGP

DoudouLeGP

My mission does not validate, I cannot continue my pathway even though I have validated all the prerequisites. I tried to redo the quiz and the exercesie but nothing changes. Here is a screenshot of my mission checkpoint.
    pathway stuck.PNG

Does this happened to anyone ?
    I dont know what to do, and it's the last mission I had to do complete my pathway.

ShiGames likes this.
  2. newtypefuture

newtypefuture

The same error is happening to me and a couple of other people in the Pathway discussion comments. Can't add the asset Factory or even find it, and it says 100% completed but won't "finish".

Edit: I'd like to add I tried from Brave and Chrome each on my PC and phone. At first I thought it was a funny way to get me to go to the forum and ask the community, but I see too many other people with the same problem only recently (new problem) and too few solutions about it.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  3. Genolix

Genolix

I have the same problem, not sure what to do either..

Exoticaleathers likes this.
  4. neelkoos

neelkoos

Hi, I tried retake the whole section, different browsers, but nothing helped. So I also stuck there.

5. badguy451

badguy451

I have the same problem. My checkpoint says 100% but the Factory asset doesn't come up when I click it. There doesn't seem to be any way to complete the mission at the moment.

6. DoudouLeGP

DoudouLeGP

I have made a ticket and the support tall me that the probleme should now be solved. I have retake the quiz and it worked I have my pathway completed and I can claim my badge.

neelkoos likes this.
  7. dananddice

dananddice

Pardon the silly question, but how does one create a ticket?

transonic17_unity likes this.
  8. ayoub_saouidi

ayoub_saouidi

I had same issue today, but I could overpass it.
    [Fix]
    Once I reopened the mission, I got a pop up informing that there's an update of the mission that has some new sections on the mission and I agreed to update it and automatically the checkpoint has changed its state to 100% completed and unlocked badge and prototyping assets.

9. riegerfynn

riegerfynn

Could you go into more detail about this process? I redid the quiz, changed editor versions, changed browsers and I'm at my wits end at this point. Also the website seems to throw some errors when I inspect it.

10. stelarxiii

stelarxiii

I'm having this issue, but it's actually on the Explore Unity mission. I even went ahead and finished the Learn Unity mission but this one is still stuck. I've tried everything suggested here but nothing seems to work. Attached what I see below.

Attached Files:

11. javilevel

javilevel

I'm having the same issue, I've tried everything but my Explore Unity mission Bagde doesn't appear... I opened a ticket, and now I'm waiting for the answer.

12. Bootnut

Bootnut

I am in the same boat, I have a few stuck as incomplete now. it is weird that a programming course would have so many programming errors. never mind I am still enjoying the process even though it can be frustrating.

Macmilds likes this.
  13. Macmilds

Macmilds

Similar one happened to me. Not "Learn Unity" mission but with the "Get Started with Unity" mission.

I finished both of them and i am at the checkpoint of "Explore Unity" mission . I have two badges and unlocked assets of finished missions.

Neverthless on my pathway progress, content outline shos that "Get Started with Unity" mission is still unfinished. Screenshots are given below.

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-06-02 001830.png

screencapture-learn-unity-pathway-unity-essentials-2023-06-02-00_16_201.png

14. mlugowski

mlugowski

15. Macmilds

Macmilds

I finished "pachinko" mission, "publish your project" mission and checkpoint quiz again.
    Problem is solved.

ss badges.png

16. digbyg

digbyg

I managed to solve it, I marked various things as incomplete and then complete again, but I think the thing that solved it was adding descriptions to my two submitted tutorials

AMSaber and eisandbar like this.
  17. eisandbar

eisandbar

This worked for me

isharma likes this.
  18. StanleyHavok

StanleyHavok

19. jhawkinsdrt

jhawkinsdrt

This did not work for me so still stuck :(