Search Unity

my unity game won't build a exe file windows

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by visionman50, Apr 23, 2019.

1. visionman50

visionman50

hi. a blind it student doing certificate iv interactive gaming, from upskilled. and using jaws for windows from freedom scientific and non visual desktop
    access from nvaccess. using a assus vivo book laptop running windows 10 home 64 bit. now i set up a SuperZombieRunner game, which i got a pass for. just
    had to upload the scripts and documentation. not the whole game. now, i click build, it builds. but don’t get a exe file. get a build folder, bin folder,
    debug, release, master, then inside that folder a _data folder. go back to the main folder of the game a SuperZombieRunner folder, which is full of c++,
    and a stubbs folder, and a unity props file. is there a command line utility where i can build, have it set to pc, mac, standalone and set to windows.
    do have visual studio 2019, and not supporting that, the full release version, and using c #. any one able to help me out, have looked at the unity manual,
    have asked on the unity forums, but have not found any thing. did ask my trainer, but being easter, have not heard back and in australia. any one able
    to help me out. did do a ten pin bowling game for unity 2017.3.7 and did get the exe file. any help. thanks.