Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Question My unity balance was deleted

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Tahirkilic63, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Tahirkilic63

Tahirkilic63

My unwithdrawn balance until December 2023 was $56.My income in January 2024 was 15 dollars. Although my unwithdrawn balance should have been 56+15 in February, my balance of 56 dollars was deleted. I only have January income left. My earnings appear in the reports, but they do not appear in the total balance.

Attached Files:

2. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Hello,
    Please check your Invoices tab on the Finance page to see if there's a record of Invoice History. If the payment was being processed, your balance should have been deducted.

3. Tahirkilic63

Tahirkilic63

Doesn't the balance have to be $100 to be paid?my balance was $56There is an invoice in the invoices section, but the payment history section is empty

Attached Files:

4. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Please kindly double-check your Payment Threshold in the Payout Profile.
    If you've set it to "No payment threshold", the payout process will run at the end of each month, no matter how much your balance is.

We cannot answer here for individual cases, please reach out to finance-Uads@unity3d.com for your payment question.

5. Tahirkilic63

Tahirkilic63

There is no such section in the payment profile. In addition, I must have a minimum balance of 100 dollars in the payment profile to receive payment. but my balance was lessI also sent an e-mail to the finance team but no one answers.

Attached Files:

6. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Click here after pressing Edit button at the bottom of the section:

7. Tahirkilic63

Tahirkilic63

8. Tahirkilic63

Tahirkilic63

There is no payment threshold, but it says the minimum withdrawal amount is $100.

9. eztene

eztene

Same Here !
    Around $75 vanished from my account. I just noticed this. What is happenning?

lezginnurakhmedovv likes this.
  10. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

SAME MAN! I had more than 70 dollars All my money dissapeared

11. Leking006

Leking006

In my case the January income was deducted from my balance.

12. evilman03

evilman03

also me the issus , and i don't find him in any invoices

13. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

I am sorry that I posted incorrect information, the minimum withdrawal amount is $100.
    According to our finance team, your deducted balance was transferred to the Tipalti, which is why it looks disappeared. I will confirm with them and I will keep posted here when I get the right answer.

14. Byuuyq

Byuuyq

Hello. I'm missing all my money too. It was about 2,000 dollars. I wasn't going to withdraw it. I had a withdrawal limit of 10,000 dollars.

15. berukulama

berukulama

Hello, I think the January income does not seem to have flowed into the system. Any chance to check it out? December is visible, but January is not visible. A few days ago, January was also visible.

gonovuu likes this.
  16. gonovuu

gonovuu

my income in january also disappeared

17. socialtrens

socialtrens

I checked my balance, and yeah, my income for January has gone too. I checked on Finance > Archive, and there's only data up to January 10th. There's no update for February. Also, I realized that the Finance > Archive is the transaction data for the old payment system.

So, where can we see the transaction data for the new payment system with Tipalti? Did you guys forget to make this? I can't see my January income if I don't have the transaction data like with the old payment system. My January income should be updated around February 5th. Now, it's already 18th. It's already too late.

ddfs likes this.
  18. ddfs

ddfs

Same here. I created a separate topic, but it looks like I have the same issue. The January income has disappeared.

19. evilman03

evilman03

now is good for me guys

berukulama and gonovuu like this.
  20. berukulama

berukulama

January earnings are visible again :)

21. ddfs

ddfs

Yeah, same

22. Leking006

Leking006

same

23. Byuuyq

Byuuyq

The money's gone missing again

24. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

they are playing with us

25. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience. Finally, we got an answer from the finance team:

==========
    Once a payment is due and we upload it to our payment system according to the payment terms, it will no longer appear in your total balance, but in your Finance section. Please log in and make sure you can see that. Additionally, It is important to note that payments will be released to your account once the cumulative balance reaches the $100 threshold. Therefore, we kindly advise you to monitor your account until this limit is met, and once it is, the total payments will be sent. Please make sure your payout profile is set up properly to get the payments. If you have any further questions, please let me know.
    ==========

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
    To be honest, I'm also skeptical about this change, so I welcome your feedback!

berukulama likes this.
  26. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

So strange
    Why exactly did everyone’s money suddenly disappear? They didn't answer this?

27. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

I'm guessing that the balance shown in the dashboard will be deducted right after the payout process begins. Until completing the payment successfully, it looks like money has gone somewhere.
    I can't say anything here about the individual cases, so if you have any questions about your payments, please contact
    our Finance team.
    finance-Uads@unity3d.com

28. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

I wrote them like two weeks ago , they didnt answer me

29. tymurpolishchuk

tymurpolishchuk

Same for me, the balance is gone

30. berukulama

berukulama

Current month earnings appear incorrect on the dashboard. It has been incorrect for about 3 days. Can you notify the technical team?

31. berukulama

berukulama

Current month earnings are back to normal now.

32. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

Yes

33. dautovicb2

dautovicb2

Same thing happening with me. Total unpaid balance is $0. I have an invoice from November 2023, with due date Jan 31, 2024. Status in process. I never received that money. In archive last update vas Jan 4. Earnings from january haven't showed up. What is going on?

34. effacestudios

effacestudios

having the same issue here. it was supposed to have $100+ but now I can only see $25.75 where is the remaining balance?
    In Invoices it says "Status in process" but it's less than $100 can't understand the new payment system. we still prefer the old payment system.

35. sikabustudio

sikabustudio

can we get any email or notification if your system make deduction on our balance?
    feel like my balance stole by system without any information.

36. berukulama

berukulama

There is usually a correction of around 1% in monthly income. Tipalti fee is 14 dollars, bro. Of course, there may be different deductions in different situations, but I do not have information about different situations. If you feel there is a deficiency in your balance, you should ask support.

37. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

ASK SUPPORT?! man are u joking
    We all tried "ask support" but nobody answers us

N1ghtrunner likes this.
  38. berukulama

berukulama

It's a very strange situation. I think there used to be very fast support, unfortunately it is not there anymore. The number of support staff may not be sufficient.

39. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

Lost 23 bucks again

N1ghtrunner likes this.
  40. berukulama

berukulama

There may be an adjustment cut of around 1%. Apart from this, there is a tipalti bank transfer fee of $14. If you think there is an outage other than what I have listed, you should open a ticket to support.

41. rehman100

rehman100

yes my total unpaid balance showing $0.0

42. ulilalkhaq4

ulilalkhaq4

My balance keep same since January, not increasing at all, but its keep decreasing every month

thy trying to steal money from small dev like us

I've send email Finance CS multiple times, but they not answer what i just asking, just reply same email ever and ever

43. ulilalkhaq4

ulilalkhaq4

upload_2024-5-19_16-27-10.png

they said to see in Invoices History, but wtf is this, just like that, where my fcking 4 month balance gone

44. Xiao_Teng123

Xiao_Teng123

May I ask if this problem has been resolved? I am also facing the same problem

45. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

I'm not responsible for the finance system, but our finance team says:

>Once a payment is due and we upload it to our payment system according to the payment terms, it will no longer appear in your total balance, but in your Finance section. Please log in and make sure you can see that. Additionally, It is important to note that payments will be released to your account once the cumulative balance reaches the $100 threshold. Therefore, we kindly advise you to monitor your account until this limit is met, and once it is, the total payments will be sent. Please make sure your payout profile is set up properly to get the payments.

From what I can understand, "Total unpaid balance" will be reset to 0 monthly, and "Invoice" will be uploaded about 60 days later, so in the meantime, you won't be able to see the revenue you earned. In addition, your revenue will be kept in the system until exceeding the threshold you've set in the payout profile.