Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

My robot cannot control selected joint motion using up/down arrow keys after importing

Discussion in 'Robotics' started by wh1997, Jan 11, 2022.

1. wh1997

wh1997

I imported my own robot using the urdf importer, the Controller Script and the urdf robot script are all set up, and once in the game, you can use the arrow keys to select joints, use the left/right arrow keys to browse joints, and the selected index is highlighted in red shows, but go can't control the selected joint motion with up/down arrow keys, please guide me how to solve this situation.

2. lazyrobotboy

lazyrobotboy

3. wh1997

wh1997

Thank you very much for your answer, but this is what confuses me, my stiffness and damping and all parameter settings of the controller script are in line with the official tutorial. However, there is still a situation where the joint cannot be moved. At runtime, you can see the joint selected and set by the controller, but it cannot move.

4. wh1997

wh1997

My fault, the driving force of x drive and lower limit upper limit are not set, the problem has been solved, thank you very much for your guidance

lazyrobotboy likes this.