Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

My posts are marked spam?

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by swanijam, Oct 9, 2018.

1. swanijam

swanijam

I've been trying to post a forum thread in the animation section, but am unable to submit the thread. When I try, it tells me my post appears to be spam.

I assure you it's a relevant and thoughtful post regarding the topic of the forum section it's in, and doesn't contain any profanity or spam-y elements. It's only my second post in the Unity forums.

I haven't a clue why I'm being flagged as spam, and i need to ask a question!

I haven't included the text of that post, unfortunately, because then _this_ post would probably be marked as spam.

I read that support@unity3d.com only respond to questions about sales and isn't tech support nor a forum admin, so here seems like the place to ask about this.

2. naj223

naj223

It is possible that you post was marked as spam if you haven't written anything.

unityunity