Search Unity

My post was stopped

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by osukashiba2019, Jul 30, 2021.

1. osukashiba2019

osukashiba2019

I tried to post a question about Unity2D's Transparency Sort Mode, but it was cancelled as possibly being spam.

I just created my account and the cancelled question was my first post.

On a similar question, it seems that sometimes the anti-spam system works on the first post (although I don't know why this post can be posted without problems)

What is the cause of this problem? Is it due to the fact that I posted two images of the scene?

Please advise me.

Error Message is following:
    Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

2. Antypodish

Antypodish

Spam filter is not perfect, but helps stop lots of rubbish comming.

Try create post again, since this wont your first post anymore.
    If anything and that won't work, you can use report button in this thread, to query moderator with an account issue.

3. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Hi @osukashiba2019,

The spam filter checks for certain blocked key phrases / symbols. Removing non-latin characters from your message should solve the problem.

4. osukashiba2019

osukashiba2019

Thanks for all the advice.

As it turns out, I was able to post my thread.
    First, as you said, I tried to post the thread again, but the spam filtering worked and I could not post. However, I was then able to find the text that might be considered spam and removed that part and was able to post.

Perhaps the notation used to describe the environment was caught by the filter. I need to be careful when writing variables and environment settings.

Once again, thank you very much!

LeonhardP and Antypodish like this.
unityunity