Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question my post is getting delayed during review

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by aktugegemen, Aug 22, 2023.

1. aktugegemen

aktugegemen

In yesterday night my asset on 2533. but today its 2535. Why do you think this happened? (i publish an asset)

2. adamgolden

adamgolden

I'm just speculating, but I think asset updates (vs. new assets) get priority - because a new asset might take a month to get through the queue, but I have noticed on many occasions that an update gets submitted and ends up available on the store within a day or two, so those are obviously not starting from the end of the line.. unless they're completely different and concurrent lines, in which case never mind - hopefully someone else answers that actually knows :rolleyes:

aktugegemen and CodeSmile like this.
  3. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

Don‘t stress about the queue. Especially if it‘s only +2. It will take a minimum of 5 weeks to get into review unfortunately, but when you make an update you get a quicker response.

aktugegemen likes this.