Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Feedback My Personal license was suddenly revoked

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by cyberdev3, Mar 18, 2024.

1. cyberdev3

cyberdev3

This morning I opened the Unity hub to continue working on my projects. But I read that my Personal license was cancelled. The first question I had was: why? But I went to try to activate the license by clicking on the button in the message above, in the Unity hub window, because I need to release two projects that I am working on. These problems distract me greatly from working on my projects. But let's continue. After clicking on the button at the top of the Unity Hub window, I was transferred to the following dialogue:.

2024-03-18_151938.png

Next, I clicked "Create License Reqest" and created the Unity_lic.alf file. Then I clicked on https://license.unity3d.com/manual.

2024-03-18_152508.png
    I downloaded "Locate license request file" and was redirected to this page:

2024-03-18_152455.png

There my prompted to enter the serial number for the "Unity Plus" or "Pro license".

Thus, as far as I understand, I need a "Unity Plus" license. What kind of license is this? Can anyone please explain to me what happened?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
  2. UnityJuju

UnityJuju

Unity Technologies

Hi folks,
    Could you please refresh the Hub and see if it works now?
    Please try signing out of your Unity ID account in the Hub, quitting and restarting the Hub, and signing back into your Unity ID account again.

3. cyberdev3

cyberdev3

The problem is solved.

4. TrizZzle

TrizZzle

5. cyberdev3

cyberdev3

6. JRBorba

JRBorba

Its happenning to me a lot since yesterday (Apr 24th). Very annoying.
    Im under personal licensing