Search Unity

My perpetual licence has ended early

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by bioticste, Dec 21, 2016.

1. bioticste

bioticste

I am not sure where to post this issue but as I have a deadline very soon I need to get an answer and can't wait any longer for a response from Unity support. I have a Unity 5 Pro perpetual licence. I was recently sent an email saying I could update my licence to a subscription for the new Unity Pro at a reduced price. I took the option and filled in all the details, I was told my perpetual licence would stay active until March 2017 when I would start paying monthly subscription fees and my licence would automatically change to a new Unity Pro subscription based licence.

Well imagine my horror when yesterday I open Unity 5.5 to a message saying my licence had expired. I tried entering my Unity Activation code with no luck. I have recieved no new activation code and now I cannot use Unity Pro. As I have a deadline today I have had to use Unity Personal and I have had to send the work to the client with the Unity splash screen on it which they are not happy about and looks very unprofessional on my part. I have assured them I can remove the splash screen soon.

Has anybody else had this problem?Does anybody know how to fix this issue?