Search Unity

My new stuff on the Asset store, blood, hair, splats and packs!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Rob78, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Rob78

Rob78

NEW UPDATES:

I've created a whole lot of upgrades / price reductions to those who have purchased related packs. See 5th Post below. :)

RECENTLY:

I've been a busy bee the last few months updating some of my props and packs to PBR finally, also working on some cool new shaders and blood packs.

Check out one of my latest blood drip FX:

Video Here

Also got something new coming, Hair Shader 2.0!
    (Not to be confused with Hair Shader Simple, which works nice already in Unity 2017.x)

Check out the video here:

If you buy Hair Shader Simple, you will get the ability to upgrade to this new one when it is ready for $1

Hair Shader Simple is $6 and Hair Shader 2.0 will be $8, so you are basically saving a buck ;)

The price of Hair Shader 2.0 will increase as I create new shader variations depending on the workflow/platform so there will be some optimizations, but I think you will find it nice to use.

Textures supplied with this work nice with the HDRP Anisotropic hair, tested and looks pretty good, although not as much control as Hair Shader 2.0 (currently using the legacy 2017 RP).

Also New/Improved:

General Tools Pack - Fully PBR ready now

Animated hands/arms with gloves - New update on the way (customization material with 4 new examples added) - Pending Review (..and has been for sometime..)

SSS Simple Skin Shader - New full control of Sub surface Scattering ideal for skin and waxy materials. (I'd be tempted to see how this looks with the Animated hands!).

Another good combo would be the new Hexlands Hex Tiles and World Space Trees (recently updated)

So much stuff all costing less than my competitors with excellent support at hand! If you have any queries or want to ask for an update/extension to any of my packs I'd be glad to do so with the agreement they can be in the next update for everyone.

Cheers!
    Robert - RRFreelance

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  2. Hukha

Hukha

Incredible content!
    Very useful to save time and money.
    I'll have the eye on.:)

Rob78 likes this.
  3. Rob78

Rob78

Hey Thanks @Hukha

The New Hair Shader 2.0 is now available, to save money and get both Hair shaders for less buy Hair Shader Simple for $6 and then choose the upgrade after you have purchased to get Hair Shader 2.0 for just $1

Saves you buying both for a combined total of $14, instead costing you only $7!

Simple Hair Shader was created using Shader Forge and is no longer receiving updates.
    Hair Shader 2.0 was created using Amplify Shader and is quite a complex graph but will have my support and constant updates.

BUY:
    Hair Shader Simple

Cheers!

4. Rob78

Rob78

5. Rob78

Rob78

I've created a whole lot of upgrades / price reductions to those who have purchased related packs.

These packs are:

Hair Shader Simple (1.30) To Hair Shader 2.0 (1.1)
    Knight and Sword (1.1) To Low Poly Characters Pack Vol1 (1.1)
    Blood drips and Paint Splats Shader (1.0) To Blood Decal-Meshes (2.81)
    Tools Pack 1 (Version 1.0) To General Tools Pack (1.0)
    Builders Torch (Reupload) To General Tools Pack (1.0)
    Flashlight (v1.61) To General Tools Pack (1.0)
    Hammer (initial) To General Tools Pack (1.0)
    Chainsaw Industrial with Blood FX (1.01) To General Tools Pack (1.0)
    Sinister Props Pack 1 (Version 4) To Horror Essentials (2.6)
    Tunnel Props (2.2) To Horror Essentials (2.6)
    Antler Knight (1.02)To Low Poly Characters Pack Vol1 (1.1)
    Blood Decal-Meshes (2.81) To Blood drips and Paint Splats Shader (1.0)
    Scanned Rocks with Moss and Snow (Version 2.11) To Mega Shader Set (1.52)

If you have bought one of these packs, look for the upgrade button on your store page (need to be logged in on the store) and you can add these packs to your inventory for the reduced price.

This also works as a great reason to buy a cheaper pack and get the larger pack for less, usually each individual pack has something extra to make it unique. For example Horror Essentials has many assets from other packs, but gets updated less frequently than those other packs.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018