Search Unity

My new game. D&U. Arcade and First Person Shooter multiplayer. Thoughts/comments?

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by alexhapki, Nov 11, 2020.

1. alexhapki

alexhapki

Hi everyone,
    I have developed this videogame entirely on my own; arcade, FPS, local multiplayer, working on online multiplayer now.

It uses;
    1) Dialogue System as the core to save date across scenes,
    2) Rewired to get controller input. It works well with Steam Play Together.
    3) Steamworks to handle online mulitplayer info, server, lobby, etc.

Any comments / thoughts?

Testing backstabing skill;

Arcade mode;

MultiplayerGUIRemovedName.PNG CaptureLobbyMod.PNG

2. ROYALTYSTUDIO

ROYALTYSTUDIO

Wow looks like there's ALOT of work there!

You did all that yourself? Models, textures, animations & programming etc?

If so, looks impressive to me! The characters look great! How long did it take you for this project alone?

3. alexhapki

alexhapki

Hi, thank you very much for the compliments.

3D models, music and textures I get them from Unity Asset Store. I only make minor changes in textures with GIMP and very minor changes in 3D models with blender.
    All other stuff, I did it myself. Game design, programming, integration of different animations and models from different artists, wrote the story and characters.

It takes a good while to make this project because I have a different job non related to the game industry or development, so I could only work on my free time after work and family. It took me around 2 months for the base programming, then I decided to add a FPS mode, that was around an extra month, then I decided to add a RPG mode, and that has taken 1.5 months or so. I am also working on a multiplayer online mode, it seems to be working well using Steam servers, it needs around an extra month to integrate on the videogame, although I wont probably work on that until February or so, I want to add more content to the other mods.

Hey, thanks again for the good works!
    Keep safe