Search Unity

my music for your games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by bosone, Jan 15, 2013.

1. bosone

bosone

[updates on new release are in the last post at the end of the thread]

hi!
    If you need some good cheap music for your games, I have published a lot of assets in the asset store audio category.
    You can have an hint of my work by looking at my website where you can listen a demo of all my songs/music/fx and download a single zip with mp3 demos for all the assets.

My music is suitable for a lot of different genres: from fantasy soundtrack to aggressive rock/metal, from ambient to simple background music for title screens/menu/credits... I also have asset tailored to win and lose events (death/victory) in simple games.

You will find for sure something good for you, and the price starts from as low as 2$ :p
    I also have several bundles that let you save some money, don't miss them!

If you have some suggestion for some music I should focus on, please tell me.
    ...and of course if you would like to collaborate with just drop me an email!

You can also visit my acount on the asset store and if you want to test my music on the road you can download my free pack (please give me some feedback if you downoad it! :) )

Check my favourite assets:

Ancient Kingdom for fantasy games (3 complete tracks and several short clips)

Short Metal clips to emphasize particular moments in your game (menu selections, game start, end level, death, win...) (46 clips!)

Metal Loops collection: endless energy for titles, credits, selections screens... (16 tracks)

Win and lose vol.1 : vocal phrases for win and lose events (over 70 clips!)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    makoto_snkw likes this.
  2. The_Code

The_Code

thanks man! This music is good. I receive for other games :D

3. bosone

bosone

thank The_Code!
    hope to hear my music in your games! :)

4. tr4npt

tr4npt

I listened to most of the songs before purchasing, and I have to say I liked about 75% of them on the first listen (I am a fan of both RPG games and rock music)! The music is catchy, and many songs are loopable, which is great for game development. There are even plenty of bonus sounds and FX (well, they are part of the collection, but I purchased it for the music). I have auditioned a lot of royalty-free music, and this collection of songs is very high quality. I have not been able to find a better deal for this much quality audio.

I purchased the complete collection yesterday, and Matteo even sent me five additional audio packs for free!

The only issue I have with this collection is that it will become so popular that every game will have the same music. :grin:

5. bosone

bosone

Dear Phong, thank for your kind review!
    you can also read it online on my pack: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/3884

BTW: the five additional audio packs I sent him are actually the assets that i have published recently and that are still not included in the collection available for download on the asset store (because i have not updated the asset recently).
    I will update the collection in september, when also I will increase the price, but you still get them now at a reduced price if you contact me by email.

6. bosone

bosone

Just to remind that a new asset has been added recently:

Short Orchestral Clips, win and lose fanfare

is a collection of short orchestral clips, perfect for win and lose situations, end levels, finisher, success, failures, bonus, etc. There is also a big "Ta Da" sound, in two variations (normal and dissonant) and two rising orchestral "clusters".
    listen to the complete demo on soundcloud.

This asset is of course part of my "complete music pack" where you can find all the music i have published up to september 2013 on the store, saving over 50$.

7. bosone

bosone

a small way up! :)

i just add some review of my assets:

complete music pack (5 star rated)

This collections contains a lot of AAA quality musics in different styles for neary any kind of gameplay.
    Very great work Matteo!

I listened to most of the songs before purchasing, and I have to say I liked about 75% of them on the first listen (I am a fan of both RPG games and rock music)! The music is catchy, and many songs are loopable, which is great for game development. There are even plenty of bonus sounds and FX (well, they are part of the collection, but I purchased it for the music). I have auditioned a lot of royalty-free music, and this collection of songs is very high quality. I have not been able to find a better deal for this much quality audio. Matteo even sent me five additional audio packs for free!

Fantasy bundle (5 star rated)

This really captures the feelings of a fantasy setting! All of the work is top notch!
    On the techincal side, the music is free from glitches, is the correct sound level, and all works together very well. Recommended!

I bought this pack some time ago and must say it is realy great. I think i will not need any music for long time, because this pack has everything you need to start.
    Thank you for this great pack!

Short metal clips pack

These are just fantastic. Accent a game event with one of these and it just becomes dramatic.. great, kick butt audio at an amazing price. There are loads of them and they make a fantastic addition to any indie game maker's arsenal!

Win and lose library vol.1 - vocals

A good variation of useful game sounds for almost every event situation. The sounds are in a good quality but the speech type of the announcer is matter of taste.

Monster Screams
    Nice SoundFX.
    Nothing more to say ;)

BTW: If you have some special music request, i'm planning to make some more music/sfx assets in the near future. So feel free to give me some suggestions about your need or about something that you would like to see (listen!) in the asset store! :)

8. bosone

bosone

9. bosone

bosone

way up! :)
    also, have a listen at this music: "abandoned roads", a perfectly loopable music track with a dark mood, useful for agame menu, cut scene, or short gameplays.
    Perfect for cyberpunk, sci-fi, adventure, space, puzzle, etc games and genres.
    Included is a loopable version, a complete version, and an end clip to be used after the loop.

listen to the demo here

let me know! :)

10. bosone

bosone

Hi!
    I have just submitted a new music to the store. You can listen the demo on soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/bosone/the-epic-trailer

A short epic cinematic trailer, perfect for any "Hollywood style" trailer or game intro.

It will put your gamers on the edge of their seats. It is divided into three different sections: a first epic section with full brass and ostinato strings. A quieter part follows, in which the an horn theme is proposed along with modern synths. The ending part recalls the ostinato strings and plays the second epic brass theme, this time with electric drums and synth bass to achieve epic full sound.

MAIN INSTRUMENTS: Deep, huge drums, Epic Brass, orchestral stacattos, digtital synth, orchestral ensembles, fast digital percussion ryhtms and epic full orchestra.

I hope it will be approved soon!

meanwhile check my other assets and don't miss the new menu music collection bundle here:

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/18508

https://soundcloud.com/bosone/sets/the-loop-collection-for

11. bosone

bosone

I have just updated the demo ZIP on my website, containing all the music i have on the asset store in demo format. I have included all the recent additions

A very convenient way to audition the songs and chose what is the best for your game!

download it here

12. makoto_snkw

makoto_snkw

Good pieces.
    But I'm a music composer myself. :)

What's your DAW?

13. bosone

bosone

hi!
    i'm using sonar 8.5 and various library, komplete 8 amongst them... :)

makoto_snkw likes this.
  14. bosone

bosone

hi!
    i'm sure that someone is already working on some Christmas game!
    For this reason, I have just released two asset that can be used for this purpose...

The song is the famous "Jingle Bells", perhaps the most quintessential Christmas tune. I provided two different arrangements:

1) A quite "standard" arrangment, but played live with ethnic instruments. For the recording I used, apart bass and drums, a saz from Turkey, a balalaika from Russia, a mandolin, some percussion, an home made mbira (thumb piano) and a small wood xilophone i bought in vietnam. All played live for a fresh sound! The song is very lively and happy and it will be the perfect background for any Christmas videogame!

2) Do you have a more aggressive Christmas game?? then try my "Metal Jingle Bells"! it's played with a B-tuned guitar for a very heavy and deep sound. Bass and furious drums complete the arrangement!

15. bosone

bosone

check my latest release:

Adaptive game music 1
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/29585

Adapt your game music to the gameplay and build the perfect soundtrack!

This asset includes several seamless and synchronized loops (wav format, 100 bpm), representing 4 games states:

1) Background (no bass / drum, only "ambient")
    2) State 1 (bass+drums)
    3) Melody 1
    4) Melody 2

You can easily crossfade between states, depending on what is happening during your gameplay. I did not have any particular game in mind, but I feel the style of music is quite "dark" and could work with platforms, puzzle, scrollers, casual games, etc.

There are are also 3 "end" clips:

1: End - single hit.wav
    2: End - standard.wav
    3: End - dissonant.wav

that can be used as finisher (game over, succes, death, etc).

The music can switch to another feel/mood such as near end level / boss / near death / hurry up /etc. There are 2 "transposed melodies" that can be used for this purpose. The transposed melodies connect to the standard loops via two "breaks" clips.

The asset contains a doc file that explain how the loops should be used. Of course they can also be used as a standard loop clips.

You can look at the video demo here

download a fully funciontal demo here (with the full, watermarked clips and instructions)

twobob likes this.
  16. bosone

bosone

bumpy!
    I have just updated the MP3 ZIP DEMO of my whole colleciton, and I have also removed the annoying "beep" watermark from the "Fantasy bundle" demo...
    have a listen! :)

17. bosone

bosone

18. bosone

bosone

One of the latest addition to my portfolio: an epic cinematic trailer audio track collection, useful for game intro or end title screens, trailers, credits, menu, hold screens, or as background music in a game.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/53121

The pack contains 6 different songs:

War Operations (looped) (0:56)
    Knight of the dark (loop / no loop) (1:37)
    Infiltration (loop / no loop) (0:46)
    Into the darkness (loop / no loop) (0:37)
    Fallen heroes (loop / no loop / no intro) (1:26)
    Fight with fire (loop / no loop) (1:26)

listen to the track "Fight with fire" on the background of this stunning 3D CGI short movie:

The collection will create massive mash-ups and intense experiences that will raise the blood pressure in your audience. The arrangement includes cinematic impacts, risers, thuds, strikes, flybys, whooshes, drones, hums, power shots and hits. It is suited for sci-fi, warfare, action, extreme sports, fantasy, first person shooters, etc

Listen to the whole demos here: https://soundcloud.com/bosone/sets/cinematic-trailers-collection

All the tracks are also available separately and you can upgrade later to the full collection.

and don't miss my portfolio, with a massive collection of audio tracks and SFX suitable for all kind of games! :)

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/search/page=1/sortby=popularity/query=publisher:755

19. bosone

bosone

Recently released on the asset store:

Happy Songs with Instruments from the World

This is a collection of six songs, all played live with acoustic instruments and fully arranged with bass, guitars, piano, mallets, etc. In most of the songs I use a traditional music instrument gathered from around the world, such as russian balalaika, peruvian charango, italian mandolin, chinese lute. The track have a vey happy and cool vibe, are crisp, energetic, impactful and uplifiting and will certainly raise player's attention.

They are perfect for trailers, intros, menu screens, credits, cutscenes, etc but you can find use also in gameplay.

Some example of game genres in which these songs can be used are platformers, fun adventures, puzzles, simulators, and will serve nice ly any child game.

Included in the pack there are also shorter loop versions.

Demo on soundcloud

Instruments used:

20. bosone

bosone

may i bump?? :)

21. bosone

bosone

NEW on the asset store!

Casual Music Pack
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/73845

The collection includes 6 seamlessly loops in different styles and mood, that can be used in a lot of different projects such as platformers, brain games, puzzle, arcade, menu or credit screens, casual games, etc.

Song list:

Elegant puzzle (1:16)
    Going on (0:34)
    In hurry (0:29)
    ordered pieces (1:35)
    Suspense (0:34)
    Thinking hard (1:15)

Complete demo of the collection can be listened on soundcloud
    https://soundcloud.com/bosone/sets/casual-music-pack

22. bosone

bosone

"Adaptive game music 2"
    (see the previous one I have already published!)

In this pack I have made several loops (30 sec long) that can be seamlessly chained / played togeter one after the other. There will be several variations:

- intro loop (to be used e.g. before starting the level/gameplay, in the intro screen)
    - background music (3 different loops)
    - full mix with melodies (3 different full mix background music + melodies)
    - melodies will be available in separate tracks, so you can mix each background loop with each different melody
    - transition to/from "hurry up"
    - background "hurry up" loop
    - full "hurry up" mix loop with a melody
    - separate "hurry up" melody to be mixed to the background "hurry up" loop
    - connective loops (that can also be used in other part of the game, such as menu, splash screens, etc)
    - win and lose ending

download the demo here

23. bosone

bosone

Win and lose sound effect library vol. 4: organ stingers

some time ago I have release a new pack, a collection of organ stingers, phrases and short loops that are the perfect addition to any casual game!
    the Initial release will grant you future updates for free!

Collection includes now 20 "win" and 20 "fail" organ phrases played live with an hammond. In retro style, perfect for casual and retro games.

You also get 10 loops and 20 misc" clips, useful for different game events.

In the near future it will be updated with a lot of more content: up to 40 win clips, up to 40 fail clips, more than 30 misc phrase and more than 15 mini loops.

Demo here

24. bosone

bosone

I have updated my Casual Games Music Loop Pack with more content. now it includes 18 seamless loops in different styles and mood.

Song list:

Elegant puzzle (1:16)
    Going on (0:34)
    In hurry (0:29)
    ordered pieces (1:35)
    Suspense (0:34)
    Thinking hard (1:15)
    Abstractions (1:09)
    The lounge (0:31)
    The hidden treasure (0:38)
    Catch the diamonds (1:04)
    Jumping around (1:31, with variations)
    Jazzy moments (0:38)
    Adrenaline Drift (0:59, with different ends)

Moreover, there are some free loops from my other assets:
    Adaptive game music 1
    Adaptive game music 2
    Electric ogran loops
    Metal loop pack
    Rock loop pack

Complete demo on soundcloud

25. bosone

bosone

BUMPY! :)

i also would like to point out the original music i made to showcase the 2D art assets made by Alien Nude LTD @Robiwan

26. bosone

bosone

27. bosone

bosone

28. bosone

bosone

A little bump before my holydays! :)

29. DanMarionette

DanMarionette

Just come across your work today and some really great stuff. I especially like the adaptive music. My first experience of adaptive music was in Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Also, I love your Metal Loops!

30. bosone

bosone

Thanks a lot!!!
    Appreciate your comments!
    I would like to make more adaptive music, I feel it actually has a great added value, but I just can make the music and I'm not able to integrate it with some coding...
    Nevertheless it's quite fun to make!

Also, if you have some suggestions about what could hey next productions, I'm open to suggestions! :)

31. bosone

bosone

gentle bump! ;)