Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

My MMORPG Project for sale (Complete project)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by GameMunchers, May 26, 2024.

1. GameMunchers

GameMunchers

I can no longer go on with the development so If you are interested then email me at adamodinquirys@outlook.com

The features that my project includes are,

• Completely Open World: Go anywhere and live anywhere.
    • Crafting: Make armours, weapons, shields dresses, potions & food with a legendariness modifier, each crafted item is unique.
    • Global Trading Market: Buy/Sell items on the market.
    • Taming: Tame everything in the world. They will fight on your side. You can also shrink them & store or sell on the global trading market.
    • Create your class: Use your ability & skill points to develop your character as you’d like. Be the master of one skill or use all of them.
    • Guilds: Create your guild, and collaborate with your friends. Items have been crafted by ranked guild members will carry the name of the guild.
    • Runebook: Mark locations and travel anywhere alone, or with your friends by opening moongate!
    • Non-target combat: Your attacks & spells are a dynamic physical object, so aiming is important and dodging is possible.
    • No registration required, login via Steam.