Search Unity

"My Lovely Cheese" Free Smasher Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by OrangeMind, Aug 13, 2013.

?

How do you rate this game?

1. Excellent

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Very Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Good

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Very Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OrangeMind

OrangeMind

"My Lovely Cheese" Free Smasher Game (Android)

Hi,

We are an Indie style game developer company. we've just release our smasher game "My Lovely Cheese" on Google Play Store. its a very fast pace and fun game with geographical leader-boards and extremely funny characters and sound effects. We recommend it for all ages. this is not a simple smasher game like its rivals, in this game the different mice and rats try to steal the cheese in the middle of the screen. you are a cat, you must stop them from doing so. the mice are using many different and funny attack patterns to steal the cheese and only a fast cat with good smashing skills can protect the cheese to become a legendary cat in the world-wide leader-board. the game also uses different score rewards, for an example if you kill all the mice before they reach the cheese in the middle, you will gain extra score. while playing, player will find that only using the special award scores can make them a legendary player.

you can find the free version edition of our game in Play Google on the following link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.orangemind.mlc.free

$SS1.png $SS2.png $SS3.png $SS6.png

It would be a great pleasure for us if you post your feed-backs and review for our game.

Regards

Orange Mind LLC.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  2. sipgeraftuber

sipgeraftuber

I love this game! (Yeah, i'm a mouse)