Search Unity

My Local Downloads In new asset store (In Editor) only show 446 of over 1000 so I Can't update them

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by knighthawk, Nov 3, 2018.

1. knighthawk

knighthawk

Hi,
    I am having a problem trying to show all my Downloaded assets in the new Asset Store, in the editor.

I have over 1000 downloaded assets but it only shows 446, even if I clear the filter, I have tried clicking on the Shop On Old Store which used to show all my assets but it just sticks saying Contacting Asset Store.

Currently tested in old and new versions of Unity.

Old Asset Store

OldAssetStore.PNG

New Asset Store

New Asset Store.PNG

The problem I have is I can't get to them to update them, even though I have a notification that some have been updated.

Anyone having a similar problem ?

Thanks

Mike

Lars-Steenhoff likes this.
  2. andreiagmu

andreiagmu

I have a similar problem, that not all (free) assets I downloaded appear in the new store (in the "My Purchased" tab).
    Only the old store shows ALL of my (free) downloads (in the "Download Manager" screen). So I have to enter the old store to make sure I'm seeing all of my downloads.

But I can access the old store just fine, though... Have you tried again and managed to access the old store?

knighthawk likes this.
  3. knighthawk

knighthawk

Hi,

Only if I limit my Assets Directory to 1000 assets, if I put just one more in, the old store does not load.

I put 1001 in and it stops working, I think a couple of times it loaded after about 2 hrs. If there is only 1000 in, it loads every time after 60 secs.

Mike

andreiagmu likes this.
  4. andreiagmu

andreiagmu

That sure is a serious Asset Store bug...
    Did you open an issue about that in Unity Issue Tracker?

5. knighthawk

knighthawk

No I haven't yet.

I noticed quite a few Asset store issues, so thought they might be working on things, but I will get one sent in.

Mike