Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

My litte fame Updated :)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by Gorlog, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Gorlog

Gorlog

hi everyone :) i updated my game lighting particles and models :)

enemy or other things are coded but not implanted to game

what do you think ? :)

Game Test

2. Gorlog

Gorlog

i mean game damm it :/

3. Dreeka

Dreeka

The environment would fit to a mobile game. It is hard to turn the player character, because it is turning is slow. Also, you should do a bit of optimization.

4. Chris Aoki

Chris Aoki

A few problems, you need to adjust the camera or make it adjustable, there are a few places on the map where you lose sight of the character and can get stuck because you don't know its orientation. Also some instructions might be nice for the demo, I was able to move around using wasd and turn with the mouse, but that seemed it for the controls. It seems to be coming along nicely keep up the good work!

5. Gorlog

Gorlog

camera fine i have working on a shader transparent walls nearly done it it's a development build i add sensetive ajust to robot :)

6. ThomQ

ThomQ

Enviroment looks great! I couldn't make out what the Hell the charachter was though :p But, when moving, I felt drunk.. Very good for a first game, keep it up!

7. nickavv

nickavv

It's a little clunky to control, and I'd like to be able to see myself when I go behind walls. The orientation and style of the map remind me of the old Fallout games though, nice work on that!

8. tasadar

tasadar

fena değil ama kontrolleri düzeltmen lazım.