Search Unity

My FPS Controller camera is tilting

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Sulemanalimalik, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sulemanalimalik

Sulemanalimalik

when i try to look up and down my FPS Controller camera starts titling please help Screenshot_10.png

2. Schneider21

Schneider21

You have 80 posts so far this month, with 38 of them being new threads asking for help on something. This particular question you've posted to three different subforums (which is against the rules you agreed to when registering here, so cut that out).

In many of these threads where you're asking for help, you've been asked to share your code and screenshots of your Inspector window so we can tell what's going on. Without that, we can only guess, which doesn't help you at all. And to be honest, it feels lazy and selfish to me... as in, you're kind of saying in a way that your time is more valuable than ours by just throwing a problem out there and expecting other people to help you figure out what's going on, rather than you investing the time it takes to fill people in on your settings, code, and what you've tried already.

With this kind of posting habit, you should expect many of your threads to go unanswered. As a community of people who volunteer their time to help others, you'll best be served by explaining the issue in detail, sharing all relevant code, and demonstrating that you're actually putting in the effort and not just posting every issue you run into straight to the forums without trying to solve it yourself first.

I know this sounds a bit like scolding, and I'm sorry for that. I just want you to understand the position of those who help you, and ensure you're set up for success with getting the proper assistance you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.