Search Unity

My first Virtual Reality app.

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by jimmyvdongen, May 7, 2016.

1. jimmyvdongen

jimmyvdongen

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I launched my first VR app on the Google Play Store.
    It is a zombie shooter game, which can be played solo or online with your friends!

Here is a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Negnod.Zombie_Era

Please give me some feedback so I can improve my first VR app.
    I hope you like it!
    Currently I'm busy with another VR project which is a MMOFPS.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Jimmy van Dongen, Negnod.

2. MrCocopuffz

MrCocopuffz

I played it a couple of times today, actually got up to level 13 before I had to turn it off, started to get dizzy from looking around so much. Didn't like the weapon switch very much. In the heat of a battle and trying run away I had to stop for a second so the menu would pop up and then switch, frustrating if I accidentally moved the joystick and it would pick something I didn't want, I would have preferred some sort of button that simply switches to the next weapon. The aim feature was pretty good but it didn't seem like it was more accurate when I used it so I didn't. Other than that for being your first app I was impressed. Only thing I would have like different is the zombies would just appear randomly in the level. So I'm looking around frantically because they would just spawn right behind me and I started getting sick turning so much. I think I could have played longer if it wasn't the case. Nice job, can't wait for your next game.

jimmyvdongen likes this.
  3. jimmyvdongen

jimmyvdongen

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm glad you're impressed. I will use your feedback in my new project which is also a FPS shooter game, but this time the players fight against each other in a (team)deathmatch. If it's done, I'll let you know and I hope you would like to give me some feedback again.