Search Unity

My first published game : Mazeballoid

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by sputnikbar, Mar 21, 2016.

1. sputnikbar

sputnikbar

Hi,

Here my first finished and published game ever : Mazeballoid, a sort of Mazeball, but not only...

Some walls are destructible, you can place special tiles on the floor (with a simple drag and drop) to change your speed, add extra time, use magnets, place bombs and obtain a multiball. Pass through teleporter and switch on mechanics to move some walls.
    By the way, you'll have to avoid lava, saws, aliens, aso.

The control are very simple : just move your device as you would with a real labyrinth game !

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Mazeballoid.Android

thanks to the Unity team and the people on this forum.

Any feedback would be appreciated,
    Best,
    L.

menu2.png menu3.png menu6.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    ttesla and RavenOfCode like this.
  2. sputnikbar

sputnikbar

Hi,
    A new version with minor bug correction and a major downsize of the .apk from 25 Mo to 17 Mo is on the Store now.

ttesla likes this.
  3. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

I like it, but I don't like the text. Also would be nice to have a tutorial round I was clueless at the start. This is for someone who's never played in this type of genre

4. sputnikbar

sputnikbar

I know the text is a bit hard to read, but it's a kind of tribute to an old 80's game.
    I've add a screen help just 30min ago (maybe it won't be on the playstore asap) and fixed a UI bug on some devices.
    Anyway, thank you for your comment,

Best,
    Loïc

5. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

Ya, it worked fine on android s5, but I see now what u mean by the text lol gotcha. I really like the duel balls that's really cool. I assume ur using pro unity didn't see a splash screen?

6. sputnikbar

sputnikbar

??? I'm not using pro ???
    You see the Unity screen during the loading time and then the first screen...

7. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

Really?? I honstly didn't notice it lol... S*** I think it loaded so fast I didn't see it... I did see the unity ads tho lol