Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Games My First Game World - 3 Months of Game Design

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by MW_Industries, Jan 10, 2019.

1. MW_Industries

MW_Industries

This is a video that I made to showcase what I learned in 3 months while working with the Unity software. I hope to release my first game soon. I will put my sweat, heart and tears into this game even if it is the last thing I do.

protopop and BlankDeed like this.
  2. Serinx

Serinx

Cute looking world :) Nice work for your first 3 months. Can you tell us a little more about what type of game this will be?

MW_Industries and BlankDeed like this.
  3. BlankDeed

BlankDeed

Keep it up.

MW_Industries likes this.
  4. MW_Industries

MW_Industries

The game will be a JRPG. I use to make games for Byond a really long time ago and I want to revive an old game I made. Hopefully, I'll be able to revive my old community.

Serinx and BlankDeed like this.
  5. BlankDeed

BlankDeed

It looked so fun, but like also mind-numbingly tedious to write games for Byond, which is exactly what attracted me to it. Especially since it was almost like write-drawing. I've watched tutorials, but never actually written any games for it. But holy hell, have I used up some times on Space Station 13. Respect.

MW_Industries likes this.
  6. MW_Industries

MW_Industries

Thanks. I greatly appreciate that. I've never had an official release of a game before but, this one will be m pride and joy. It's kind of the game or world I wanted to create since I was about 6 years old. This game is all of my life's work put into a single thing. I want to build more games after it but, this game will really hit home.

BlankDeed likes this.