Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

My First Distributed Unity Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by PenguinEmporium, Aug 2, 2015.

1. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Though it may be short, a bit buggy, and silent, I have finally released a game by myself to learn the process for finishing a game. I do plan on taking things I learned from this project into other games, but for now I will enjoy that satisfaction of building that first lean-to for other indies to walk b....oh.....nvm. Wrong place to start quoting.

"My First Distributed Unity Game", also known as BlockRocket, is a 2D side-scrolling platformer in which the player must charge their jumps to escape an underground cavern.

Story: You have woken up and can only see one shining light. That light points to a block, an eerie, colorful block. Your body fall down unconscious, but your spirit decides to live on in the block. Now you must escape this place to find someone to rescue your body.

Feel free to leave comments, feedback, or any hilarious bugs you find. I plan on adding levels, fixing bugs, and to learn while I do so.

Link to GoogleDrive

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Some images posted here would probably help with more traffic.

sokki likes this.
  3. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

True, I'll figure out some good ones.

4. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Menu.jpg
    Eh, the title screen says it all. (And shows the ui issue).

5. sokki

sokki

gameplay video, text, story and genre of the game will be also helpful :)

6. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

The game is bare bones enough as it is (I could get Scott Cawthon up in here with story).

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  7. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Updated the ui. Scales transformation well now.

unityunity