Search Unity

Feedback My first App in the Play Store.. (Tap The Platform!)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by niklasdette, Aug 25, 2019.

1. niklasdette

niklasdette

Hey! :)
    I'm now 18 Years old and live in Germany. I started a bit longer than a year ago with Unity. And a started with my first own Idea, but stopped after a few Weeks and worked on some other Projects to improve my knowledge. :cool: But a month ago I started to redo the Project and improve it.

What is the game about?
    There are at this moment 5 Gamemodes where the main goal is to tap the right Platforms, from there i got the name "Tap The Platform".

1. In the "Normal" mode, you just need to Tap all the platforms, if you forget to tap one or you miss one, you lose.
    2. The "Special" mode, is like the "Normal" but there are many platforms with Special abilitys, for example the rabbit makes you faster, the snail slower and the "Multi Tap Platform" can be tapped multible times. There are 7 platforms with Special abilitys.
    3. In "Color Switch" you have 20 seconds time to tap as much platforms with the asked color as you can. If you fail, you lose 2 Seconds and if you get 5 right, you get 2 seconds extra time.
    4. In "Aim Game" you need to tap as many platforms as you can in 20 seconds, they are spawning at a random position on the Screen. If you get 5 right, you get 2 Seconds extra, but if you fail and you tap on the background, you lose.
    5. And the last one is "Custom Game", it's like the "Special" gamemode, but you can decide what platforms you want to appear.

How can you help me?
    It would be epic, if you could download the game, and give me some Feedback! :)
    You can download it here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ExoticProduction.TapThePlatform