Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

My Earnings Don't Show

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by genc_girisimci, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. genc_girisimci

genc_girisimci

Hello everyone. I've a problem. My earnings aren't showing.

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Revenue is generated based on a combination of views, clicks, and installs. It generally takes around 5000 impressions to see consistent, predictable revenue in the dashboard.

It's important to note that revenue depends on region, campaign availability, and the advertising market price, which can fluctuate over time.

Additionally, we find that rewarded ads tend to perform better than non-rewarded integrations. More information about implementing ads can be found in our Best Practices Guide.

3. dejwifati

dejwifati

Hi ap-unity,

Can you elaborate a bit more about “5000 impressions to see consistent view in the dashboard”?

In a previous thread some mentioned the same numbers, and also that revenue is calculated in batches, so i would like to clarify if that means that the revenue for auctions that already happened will be calculated in the future?

Also, as you said, revenue is based on impressions, clicks and installs while I cannot see neither clicks nor installs in the dashboard, neither how the types of campaigns that were impresses (e.g pay per install). Which makes it impossible to reason about the numbers.

Current system is not very transparent, and that is why there are so many questions about “zero revenue”. And I have yet seen a response different than vague “wait for 5k impressions”.

See this thread here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/rewarded-videos-and-zero-revenue.377793/#post-4989554

If you could clarify the questions I asked there, that would be great!

Thanks!
    Dawid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.