Search Unity

1. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.3 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

My content is being stopped by admin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by will_garn, Jan 12, 2018 at 10:17 PM.

1. will_garn

will_garn

I am trying to post a possible new asset and ask people if they would like it and I'm getting censured, saying my content is spam or something

What am I doing wrong?

Any Ideas ?

This is the memo :

The following error occurred:
    Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

2. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

The spam filter sometimes goes nuts on your first post.

Ironically, posting a post asking about the spam filter is normally enough to convince the spam filter that you are human.

Welcome aboard.

Jamster and LaneFox like this.
  3. will_garn

will_garn

4. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

I just approved your post. The automatic filter catches many posts and puts them in a moderation queue for manual approval. Probably because of the links to images. No worries, it’s live now.

5. FFMatt

FFMatt

The same thing just happened to my first post. Hopefully, if nothing else, replying here will go some way to proving my humanity!

Kiwasi likes this.
  6. Jacob_Unity

Jacob_Unity

Unity Technologies

That's exactly what a robot would say! Quick, solve this captcha!

[​IMG]