Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

My Collaboration project has become corrupt on the service, need help!

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Sievlar, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Sievlar

Sievlar

I already submitted a bug report for this issue a few days ago: 1116877

I have been using collaboration for a few years now and not had any major issues until a few days ago (after not using for about a month). My one project could no longer can access the collaboration service from Unity, so I went to the web portal, and under Collaboration I see an option for Get Access, I click that, it says "Learn more about Unity Teams", I click that, it says "You're all set!". A few days ago this only happened for one of my projects, now I am seeing the similar issues for another project.

Note, I can navigate around the web site for a while and eventually some of my projects will display the Timeline under collaboration, however one of them will always say "Not Found … We couldn't find that page. Try the homepage."

What is going on?

Note, I have a Pro Subscription and I am the owner of the project, and the only team member. I.e. collaborate with myself between PC & Mac :). This has been working fine for a long time, until now.

Thanks
    Mark

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

Did you open a ticket with the collaborate support team? They are generally helpful.

ollieblanks likes this.
  3. Sievlar

Sievlar

Ah, when I click on "Collaborate" then "Support", I see for a brief second a web page that includes "Open a ticket" button, then the page automatically refreshes and I see "Not Found" "We couldn't find that page. Try the homepage."

I just tried it from another project, that works, and I was able to open a ticket. Thanks for the suggestion!