Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback My chracter keeps heading back where the game had just started !

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by sheikh501, Jan 9, 2020.

?

How can i fix character movement problem!

1. It is due to script

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. due to pc

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sheikh501

sheikh501

I had bought Kubold Movement Anim Pro Asset heres the link: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/animations/movement-animset-pro-14047 My character moves straight for about 2 second then keeps rotating sorry i cant put video as it is not supported well if you can tell me where to access script i can send it to you! My character is moving where it just started the game when i go a little forward and move towards where game has started it works fine ! I have loaded the scene which came with the asset as demo but its problem is same and i have tried changing unity version now i am using unity 2019 I have Play maker and still its no use!Really needed help BTW sorry if i can not explain well i am yet new to unity!

2. sheikh501

sheikh501

3. marc_tanenbaum

marc_tanenbaum

Unity Technologies

Hi @sheikh501 and welcome to Unity!

Unfortunately this is probably not the place where you're going to get the help you need. You've posted in a forum where we focus on issues related to audio and video. The Asset Store package you've purchased is written by a third party, Kubold, so we don't really have the knowledge or ability to provide support for it. I recommend going to their website and seeking assistance there.

Best of luck!