Search Unity

My bad mood.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by minevr, Mar 18, 2009.

1. minevr

minevr

My bad mood.

Since the regional cultural differences, so a friend angry. I feel very bad.

I am not on purpose. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

2. StereoMike

StereoMike

You know what? I know what your feeling. My wife is Chinese and I am German, it takes a lot of work to get western and eastern culture understand each other. There's still a lot of things that don't make sense to me or to her, but we rely on the other one having good intentions, communication and love.
    You shouldn't be too surprised, that you have these moments, cause there's quite a lot of stuff that annoys chinese people about western culture and western people about chinese culture. E.g. the whole fear of 'losing your face' thing that is deeply rooted in chinese. I think this attitude makes more harm than good (e.g. while trying to solve a problem), but I have just to accept it.
    And on the other hand I am not nearly as fast as my wife (the chinese people I met were soo fast at doing stuff), which could upset her easily if she doesn't accept she's simply faster than most fellows around here.

You will learn every day something new, and life will feel easier as you understand how something works, this is also true for cultural differences you may encounter today- it will get better, just stay open minded!
    :)
    mike

3. theinfomercial

theinfomercial

Cheer up. Unity 2.5 is out. :)

4. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

And I think the bad mood was on perceiving (or mis-perceiving) some upset feelings on our part which aren't true. PM sent! :)

It's all good!

5. minevr

minevr

Hope for world peace~~ :D

V2.5 Released,Cheers!